Name that build! (note: NOT SPAM!!!)

EDIT: Maybe this is some weird version of MF with saccers and stuff. Probably not, because then you wouldn't have room for much besides necros.

ARGH!!! I MUST FIND THAT BUILD!!!

It would have to be saccers, C$. Otherwise where would the golems come from? If you made golems from the NPCs at the beginning they wouldn't stick around afterwards (as far as I know). You'd have to make them from a saccer - however the saccer would only have to die thrice, because when the flesh golems die you can use their own corpses to make new ones, assuming nobody beats you to exploiting the corpse.

I wouldn't be surprised if the saccer were a ritualist, because his only other job would be to stay behind and spam spirits.

If you run into that build again, under no circumstances should you attack the flesh golems. Not that I can tell you exactly what you SHOULD attack. But the necros will use death nova to do massive damage when their golems die. Probably they would all three stack death novas on whichever golem was going down.

So my best guess about the makeup of this kind of build:

3 necros
1 ritualist saccer
3 monks, maybe bonders?
1 whatever

Paul

too bad their is a cap on the flesh golems or you could spoof elites of off the other necros, imagine having 6 golems :p

I've fought this build in HoH also, it was unexpected (where'd they get the bodies). It confused the PUG and they won, but if you have a coordinated team and ignore the golems and hit the monks, I don't think they would get very far. This build could also be shut down by an opposing nec spaming a well to stop the re-creation of the golems.

and the mesmer skill(s) um.. signet of humility disables the elite skill for 1-? seconds, idk sounds like a hard build to stop, i guess just dont die and dont let the saccer die or stop the Flesh Golem skill??

I've fought this build in HoH also, it was unexpected (where'd they get the bodies). It confused the PUG and they won, but if you have a coordinated team and ignore the golems and hit the monks, I don't think they would get very far. This build could also be shut down by an opposing nec spaming a well to stop the re-creation of the golems.

ah HA!!! FINALLY! SOMEONE ELSE WHO'S SEEN IT!!

Back