Name that build! (note: NOT SPAM!!!)

ChickenSoup

Banned
I judged that note as necessary due to an incident in the Assignment: Writing forums.

Anyway, I saw this really weird build in HoH (well not there per se but in the battles before that) with which a couple necros controlled 3-4 flesh golems and used those to keep the monks busy while they sit there and taunt us and use other guys to attack us while we were attacking the golems and long story short not one of their guys died but we lost rather quickly.

Has anyone else seen this and do you know what it is called? I'm curious.

hmmmmm have not seen that one. What build were you running? It sounds like good counters to it are Balanced with a Warder Ele and ViM Trappers and dual Smite.

I had:

1 WoH/HP
1 Boon Prot
1 Spirit spammer
1 Interrupt Ranger
1 AoE Nuker
1 Starburst
2 Shock Wars

Or something like that. It was a while ago. I'll take a screenshot if I run into it again.

Where did they get the first corpses for the golems? I can't imagine they'd have too much damage dealing with that setup. I'd expect 3 monks in that build, because the Golems' health generally relies on the Necs being healthy.

ya it sounds hard to start, but afterward c$ is dead. I'll name it the c$ killer. (they saw you and started the build.)
hm.. I have a question (not to highjack the thread) i have a ranger/monk and i want to PvP more. what builds should i look into. i know ViM is popular but what else. thx guys!

ViM is for R/Ws. R/Mo might make some sort of trapper, but mostly in PvE... if you were R/Me you could use the Cripshot build.. well, then I don't know.

Anyway, no I don't know where the corpses came from, which I find to be weird because I don't remember people dying for them (of course, they leave an exploitable one... infernal things...)

EDIT: Maybe this is some weird version of MF with saccers and stuff. Probably not, because then you wouldn't have room for much besides necros.

ARGH!!! I MUST FIND THAT BUILD!!!

Ranger Spike and to be ViM you need to be a R/W also Sometimes they need a Trapper in other build not sure what they usually use.

Guild Wars 2: Attack of the Pastoris

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
icon_evil.gif

Back