My Daughter...

aka Ash

My daughter has pink eye right now. Normally this would just be a thing that doesn't worry me too much, but pink is an understatement, and it's both eyes. They are so bad (red)that they almost glow in the dark. She has been like this now for her sixth day, she obviously has not been able to go to school. We have been doing eye drops as the doctor said. Please pray for her eyes to get better soon, as well as her ability to make up the school work that she has missed. She is on a block schedule, which means they get a report card every 4 weeks. This translates to her missing about 25% of the grading period. That is quite alot.
Thank you...

It might be a misdiagnoses (sp).

If you have had it 6 days and it is not getting better it might be streph in the eye. This has happened to me and one of my kids. Alot of doctors and parents see pink/red and assume pink eye.

Might want to call the doctor to make sure if things do not get better.

Hopefully they did a streph test first and this is an unnecessary warning.

pink eye usually doesn't last that long once you have the drops...

poor little thing, pink eye is so painful...

i'll be praying....

I've had pink eye. Can't remember if it was in both eyes, but I know it was in my right eye at least (there was this whirlpool thing in a waterpark in the hotel I was staying, it went really fast and was fun to let the current take you, but my right eye kept getting splashed by this one jet of water). Not fun, I'll tell you that. But after a while it goes away, nothing to worry about. I had [a] very pink eye too.

Gave her some new drops after work(5:15pm). She has already turned from Red eyes to light pink eyes. (now 9:15pm)..YAY...thanks all for your prayers, now let's see if she survives getting back into school. she is very bright so she should be ok.

Back