Mushroom Wars!

RyanB

Legacy of Elijah Guild Leader
I got this little RTS gem free with PSN+ (did I mention PSN+ is awesome?). Yesterday came new DLC, which looks like it'll be great for this game.

Why? Because this was one of those "oh man, this game would be so great if it had online or local multiplayer". This patch fixes that for $2.99. Seriously fun game, and glad it can be shared now.

Can pick up the demo. I'm not sure if you can go back and get it free if you missed. Please let me know how that works out for you, because I was afk from PS3 a while and would like to go back through all the stuff I missed.

It's not free any more. I misunderstood you originally. Guess it was free before I sub'd.

It's not free any more. I misunderstood you originally. Guess it was free before I sub'd.

Which stinks...especially since some games that came free with sub I missed due to not logging in. I probably wouldn't spend the $10 + $3 for online + $5 for the online map packs anytime soon, either, which stinks because it was a really fun game and I had fun with it for a few days.

Back