Most random changes with 3.08

Gilga

My submission:
Polearms: Now trainable by Druids.

Anything more wacky than that? Discuss.

I can cast levitate on others...so worth eating a 6 second cooldown on Circle of Healing. That is just so uber.

polearms are rogue weapons anyway, WTB backstab with a polearm

ROFL! One of my age 11 memories is playing D&D with my 9-year old brother and his 7-year old friend and letting him backstab (doubles damage) with a halberd while mounted/charging on a horse (doubles), getting an additional surprise factor (doubles), and letting them reroll that 20-sided die until that got a 20 (another doubling) and then treating the doublings as exponents rather than a product (e.g. 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 rather than 4 x 100% = 400%) so they got like 16x damage on every attack. Good times...

ROFL! One of my age 11 memories is playing D&D with my 9-year old brother and his 7-year old friend and letting him backstab (doubles damage) with a halberd while mounted/charging on a horse (doubles), getting an additional surprise factor (doubles), and letting them reroll that 20-sided die until that got a 20 (another doubling) and then treating the doublings as exponents rather than a product (e.g. 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 rather than 4 x 100% = 400%) so they got like 16x damage on every attack. Good times...

I need to see a googledoc spreadsheet to comprehend what you just said:p

Translation:

Walk quietly and carry a big stick!!!

Back