More than ever I need your Prayers

thank you for you kind words, I was wondering if y'all are still playing WoW? Thinking about loading this back up and picking on some horde:)

Great news..I will continue to Pray for you and yours

Find Refuge in God Psalm 91:3-4
For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence; he will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler.

Hey all you Redeemed folks, well I went and did it got my WoW account re-activated and been playing a little bit, changed my Rogue from a dwarf to a human. A lot has changed in the game since I last played. I would like to re-apply to Redeemed if y'all will have me, I'm also trying to get my son Sam to re-activate his account and start playing again also. Please let me know I the re-apply

Thanks again for all your prays, God has shown me his power of healing, I go in next month for the 3 month MRI and I know the results will better than the last one.

Bless y'all and hope to cya in game.

Bob aka Ohbob the now Human Rogue and up and coming Paladin(never done one of these before.

Ohbob isn't a Dwarf?!!! WAHT?!! for as long as I've known you, you were a dwarf... infact you were the only dwarf rogue in Verndari... Sam is playing too?! Tell him I say hi.

yeah, been looking at the dwarf for quite awhile, figured it was time for a change, I'll tell Sam howdy for ya, still working on him, trying to convince how much fun he'd have playing again.

thank you for the guild invite it feels so good to be back home with y'all, please let me know if therre is anything I can assist with

I need to ask y'all to pray for me again, this last Wednesday I had my 3 month MRI, was hoping it would have as good a result has I need in Decemeber, not to be, the results were just the opposite, the cancer has actually grown and has spread to my from left trembrial of my brian. My Oncologist said the Yemodar I was taking is no longer working. This Tuesday I go in to have a port-catherter installed into my chest, I will then stat a cycle of new medicine called Avaastin one a month and also this chemo drug called carboplatin, these will be given 2weeks appart from each other and inbetween these session I have to have blood work done to track by white bllod cells. I was a bit bummed out for the last couple of day, becuase after my December report showing a mass improvement, God was really showing his healing power. I do not know God's plan for me duing this event in my life, But profess my LOVE for him and thank him for the wonderful family and freinds he has brought to me. Bless you all for you kind thought and prayers and may God Bless each and every one of you.

Love you all in Christ our Lord and Savior, amen

Ohbob aka Texarthur

Bob, I am so sorry to hear that but then again I am so happy to see you still keeping your faith through the ups and downs. My health problems seem really minor compared to what you are going through and at times I find myself asking "why me?" and get angry about them.

I will definitely be praying for you and I will let Unchained know also. She will be praying for you, you can count on that.

Back