Monday February 20, 2017

cc.slim

James 1:26 NLT

If you claim to be religious but don’t control your tongue, you are fooling yourself, and your religion is worthless.

Here I was sitting in a dark place where the only light I had was a candle. I couldn't see very far around me and I was afraid to move because I would have stumbled over something so I sat and read by the low light. Now I'm not one to be afraid of the dark rather I'm more afraid what I do in the light. Here I sit surrounded by my little circle of light absorbing God's word safe from my tongue and my selfish desire and when my candle goes out I have stored everything I need to step out and face the world. I guess life can compare to a caterpillar and butterfly where the special stuff happens inside. You bet I'll pop out smiling with the understanding that my tongue is not a weapon to destroy and understand it is a tool to feed. Listen with your heart and don't be afraid of the dark for You have his smile!!! Seriously You do have it and I've seen it!!! Now I'm out fluttering around today and I could use a bit of that bright shiny Smile!!!
And I know your gonna bless someone's week!!!

Back