Minecraft Player Skins, Requests

toj-Grey

The new skin template that will work with Minecraft version 1.8; you can create a second layer on every body part with this template.
1.8_Skin_Template.png

With the implication of the new skin types in minecraft 1.8 (and on), you can now have a outer and inner skin layer and separately designed limbs.
I've noticed that not everyone is using this new system so I decided that I will causally take some skin request.
I can update your skin into the new format, combine two skins into one (skin re-work) and add/make accessories.

I'll post the preview/finished product or a status report on this thread and pm the requester the files.

Requests possible:
1) Skin Convert
2) Skin Re-work
3) Accessories

Loose Format:
Greeting, request, possible example, your MC Player name and any attached files that could help.

Salutations Grey, Mender of Skins, Worker of Wools, Shoveler of Stables (part-time job),

I most humbly-crumbly request that you [request numbers here, 1 & 3] convert my Steve skin
into the new format and give him an obnoxious creeper helmet w/ cut-out-eyes please.
Patiently waiting upon your response,
[Minecraft player name here]

[attached files of skins and examples]

Photo Examples:
[2Skins Example] Samus skin with Zero-Suit skin underneath.
Untitled01.jpgUntitled02.jpgUntitled03.jpg

[Accessories Example] Belt, Necklace and Brier-Band shown.
Untitled05.jpg

(I use MCSkin3D for general work, and use DarkVamprism's skin converter for older skins, if you feel up to it you can get skinning too ^_^)

Example post:
Well here is what I've done so far, the work speaks for itself.

I am critical about my work, so I would like to say its not finished on
account of the obvious repeating patterns shown on arms and legs.
In spite of its shortcomings, the theme shows off quite well and I myself
would wear this skin to a costume party if such party was said to be dynamite.

Untitled01.jpg

Last edited:
I've just been using the regular one but if you wanted to design me something that would be super awesome. I think maybe a old school Nintendo character would be cool like Samus Aran or a Gumba (ha ha)

Gumba/Goomba complete
neesr5.png

Back