Meat of Choice

Meat of Choice?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When I was stationed in Macedonia, we had a little like hot dog stand set up on base and run by a local. He cooked Beef, Chicken and Goat. He'd start with a chunk and beat it flat, season it with stuff and cook it on a wood burning grill. Sandwich it in the hard roll with mustard and mayonnaise. Taste was amazing. I always got the Goat. All the patties looked pretty much the same tho. Some folks joked it was rat but we all ate it.

Either way, that's my favorite meat. Goat or Rat I don't know but Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom.

Strips of veal and lamb fat, you know you want it.
DSCN3448.jpg

There should be a spam option in this poll. Not because spam is my favorite or anything, but because it's appropriate.

Yakitori (literally "grilled chicken")for me. Not only because I'm a Japanese major, but because it is incredible, especially with the various sauces that can go with it.

Yakitori+1+500.jpg

That, or kielbasa. Delicious with macaroni and cheese. <3

Yakitori (literally "grilled chicken")for me. Not only because I'm a Japanese major, but because it is incredible, especially with the various sauces that can go with it.

Yakitori+1+500.jpg

That, or kielbasa. Delicious with macaroni and cheese. <3

Oh yummy. I love kielbasa. My mamaw no longer cooks breakfast sausage because she doesnt like how spicy it can be, so she cooks kielbasa. I LOVE it with breakfast.

I was under the impression that no one PREFERS soy, it's just something that vegans endure for the sake of their cause?

NO!

Mcdonalds burgers used to be all soy burgers and to be honest I prefer the ones they used to have. Soy is amazing man, it tastes great. I love it...

Im no vegan, but I still prefer soy meats.

Back