4. NO: Catsup, MAYONNAISE

Last edited:
- Sunday night after 8pm
- Monday, any time
- Wednesday, any time

Campgrounds, Ironic, whatever...

Oh, and cheese curds with gravy please.

Last edited:
As usual, I can make it any day except for Thursdays and Saturdays, but Friday or Sunday would work the best for me.
Campgrounds, Ironic, Grendelkeep
I'd have to agree with you, catsup is the devil, but I'll have some Ketchup/Mustard/Mayo

Ok, they have a server they want us to test. Check your pings, gentlemen:

"server IP is 64.154.38.134:7777 and pw is usually 'own'."

Ping statistics for 64.154.38.134:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 36ms, Maximum = 45ms, Average = 40ms

I'm about even with James on ping but I'm going to be arriving in Arizona the day of the match. Now I will have a computer available to play on, but I don't want to use it since I should be spending time with family I don't get to see much instead of playing (since that's the whole purpose of my visit). So I may or may not show up for the match, which means...

I want you guys to play the match without me.
Please don't freak out, I know you guys can do it.
  1. Show up to the match (on whatever server we work out) 10 minutes early.
  2. Get on our Teamspeak. If you're having trouble, remember that at the new TS address the password is "tojcccga20".
  3. If our TS is down, ask if you can use LOB's (address: clanlob.com, pw "lob"). They're usually nice about it. If they're skeptical, just explain what happened to ours and let them know I sent you.
  4. Make sure the settings are compliant with the TWL ladder rules, i.e. AntiTCC ver. 1.18 final, UTComp ver. 1.5a, Double Damage on, Adrenaline on.
  5. Warmup your hitscan until the other team arrives.

Once the other team has arrived, do these things:

1. Open the console, and type "mutate antitcc showids". It should spit you a list of the GUIDs of every player connected. Check these against the GUIDs in their TWL profile. Any player without a matching GUID is not eligible for play until his GUID matches.
  2. Check their roster. Only morphine, sebmista, and trouBl3 are eligible for play, as any other players they have will have either joined after the match was accepted, or will not actually be on their roster. I doubt these guys would try to pull something like that, but always check to be safe.
  3. Pray together for a good match and calm nerves.
  4. Ready up only when you are satisfied with the server conditions, etc. that they have set. Clicking ready constitutes your acceptance of their server conditions for playing the match, even if they are not TWL standard.
  5. Beat them!
  6. Screenshot after every game. You'll need them to remember the score. Also, demorecording is not necessary but is strongly suggested.
  7. Should #5 fail, we are required to report our loss within an hour. Someone who took screenshots should, immediately following the match, go to TWL's website and report our loss with the proper score amounts.

I nominate someone who knows the TWL rules and settings very well to lead this... Since that's not me, I vote for Killerah.

I'll be the prayer man.

Kraniac, can you give us the lowdown on the communication you've had so far with Team Pink, plus their contact info, so we can pick up the thread with them and pick a night to play?

You are all Team Captains, and are authorized to view the Admin Panel on TWL for the TOJ team. All communications are performed via "Match Comms" on that page.

By the way, they want to do the match around 6 or 7 EST, does anyone have a problem with that?

Sorry, I thought you took comunication off-line after initial contact. I'll start paying attention to the TWL site a little more from now on.

BTW, you didn't mention in your previous posts here that the match was scheduled for Sunday, Mar 20, at 9:30...or did I miss something? At any rate, their request for 6 or 7 on Sunday, Mar 20, is doable for me.

James, Killerah?

EDIT: Sorry, that's Sunday. Mar 20, 6pm or 7pm :p

Last edited:
I'm posting again because I just noticed that if I edit my post it doesn't show up as "new" and so no-one wil know to check.

When they accept a time, please post the match details here because I check this forum much more than the TWL.

I can make it pretty easily on Sunday at 6 or 7. I can do the whole leader thing no problem if you guys want. Should be a blast.

-Nate

Ok, so Sunday, March 20, 6pm is good for everybody, and James and I's pings are good to that server. Killerah, did you check it out?

And who should we field for the match?

I get a ping of 62 or something like that when I look at the server on the list, but I couldn't get into the game because they were using a map I didn't have which would have taken a long time to download. Another thing I noticed is that their server only has 2 slots! What's up with that? Are they gonna up the slottage or are we gonna do it at our server?

Back