Map download July 9, 2013

The Mighty Gerbil

Tribe of Judah TF 2 Chapter Leader & CGA Admin
Staff member
Just one map download for tonight, the Zelda map requested last Tuesday, cp_kakariko.

I looked up Mario kart but it has a word on the wall which prevents me putting it up (koth_trainsawlaser had the same issue). Also it's deathmatch, ugh. I think there may be alternate versions but I'll have to look around. Suffice to say we won't be playing it tonight.

Also see this thread if you don't know we will be testing another server tonight.

Turned out to be possibly the smallest file size map I've ever seen so I got it up :) . Hmmm I had a similar idea for a koth map except the train was a boat... was going to name the boat the "tug-O-war" because it was a koth (back and forth) map and the boat was a tugboat (well really it was a barge due to play considerations but I digress).

It's fun a couple times but after that it gets repetitive and boring (much like stock maps on much more so).

I also know of a custom sniper/ctf map I might be able to get if there is any interest. 3 level U-shaped map with spawn on one end and intel on the other end of the U. In the center of the U between the intel and the spawn is a 2 story building for the other team. They can't get out and no one can get in. Entire map is a no build area so engies are at a huge disadvantage. It's fun a few times thru as well.

Back