Mage and Priest LF Rogue for 3s

Pianoforte

Tonight, Angryson and I had a lovely evening of doing Arena and, unless he's changed his mind since the last time we talked about it, we're wanting to get a 3s team running as well. Thus, we need a rogue. So...who wants to come play with us?

Not sure if you want me but I have great gear. Affliction Lock.. 1107 Resil.. I would love to get going on a 3s team

We actually teamed up and played tonight. Had decent success considering it was our first time. 6-6 on the night. I giggled to myself when I realized we had the same makeup as a certain well known 3s team on our server....: VanCleave

I'm already in your two's team sillys..it would make sense to have me as your third lol...i don't remember you ever asking me, but /raises hand. I'll do it.

Also, last night Angry and I got my 10 games in...wasn't pretty at first. We got stomped first three games but then won the last 6 or 7 I believe. I think our most impressive win was a pally healer/warrior combo.

Last edited:
I thought I had asked you and you weren't interested?? Or maybe I made up a memory. I don't know. I'll still ninja-invite you to the team for when Reco or I aren't there.

Back