MAG

Kendrik

Staff member
Well. I did it. I ordered MAG. Bought it from an Amazon seller for around $25/shipped. I'm pretty hyped about it.

I know some of you have the game already. Others plan on getting it. I'll let you all know what I think once it gets here.

I hope to see you guys online in the near future. :D

I looked it up some... hopefully the guy on Goozex accepts.

Didn't know it had skill trees and such.

I wanna roll SVER, I dunno 'bout you guys. >.>

I have it... it came in today! It's awesome! I am a low level right now, I rolled Valor I believe, so if you guys wanna go SVER, I can still switch.

It's totally worth 800 points, or $25 (kenny).

Where are you gettin' your intel, Keero? I mean, I know how to use Google, but if you've already got a good site loaded... I'll just copy offa your notes.

It'd be sweet if we were all on the same team so... y'know... we can play together. Not the end of the world if we ain't, though.

I swear there's a Wikia for everything.

And yeah... I just don't wanna be in the most populated PMC if I can avoid it. Would rather play for the little guys, as it were. If what you say is true... then... I agree:

SVER or VALOR go!

Edit: According to what I'm reading here on the Wikia site... Valor is dead last in terms of contracts. Raven sits a little behind SVER. If this means what I think it means... I suddenly favor Valor.

And am predisposed to it since they have American weapons.

I <3 American weapons. XD

Last edited:
LETS GO VALOR!!! WOOT!!!

EDIT: However, it may end up being more enjoyable playing SVER. It states on the wikia that Valor is last because of lack of skill and team work basicly...

Last edited:
LETS GO VALOR!!! WOOT!!!

EDIT: However, it may end up being more enjoyable playing SVER. It states on the wikia that Valor is last because of lack of skill and team work basicly...
Figures. I blame CoD people for this. >.>

Seriously, though, I'll play whatever crew the clan wants to. I just have this thing about joining the losing sides. Makes victory that much more awesome for me.

I'll be getting this sometime soon, just not sure when. When I do, I'll hop in to whatever you guys are playing.

Sounds good ryan... it is a very enjoyable game. Even if you choose not to listen to the crap (headset lol), you still feel like your working as a team..... it is so awesome having 32 of your own team mates all defending either one or two objectives... I was doing very well....

Tell me what faction you want to roll... I should be on around 9:10 EST if you wanna play.

I dunno.. I am leaning toward RAVEN or SVER after the losses i have been experiencing....

I've been rolling Raven. 'Sokay. No complaints. Only played Suppression (so only against Raven) so far, but yeah. Gonna reroll Valor tonight and give it a shot before givin' SVER a run.

Last edited:
I am liking this game A LOT. Level 4, don't care what we roll at this point. I just wanna be a Shotty Medic. xD

I am liking this game A LOT. Level 4, don't care what we roll at this point. I just wanna be a Shotty Medic. xD
lololol My thought, pretty much. I like sniping, but shotty medic is pretty sweet. I'm gonna go give Valor a shot right now. Gonna try out more game modes, too. I wanna see how things are when I'm not runnin' skirms against my own crew.

Double posting for awesomeness.

Keero and I just had a siiiiiick Sab run with SVER. Our crew was making little ground most of the match... then in the last ten minutes gained some ground. In the last ten seconds, we won. It was crazy clutch, but we did it.

Game is so good. SO GOOD. I <3 it.

Also. To any potential newcomers, go straight for med kit stuff. Seriously. It's a huge help to the team, and you get experience for it that will help you level up faster and gain new skills. So worth it.

I'm running full heavy with a medkit. I AM A PALADIN. lol

Back