Lower Level Instance Runs/Groups

Which days are best for instances/groups?

• Sunday afternoons

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Monday nights

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Tues nights

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Wed nights

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Thurs nights

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Fri nights

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Saturday mornings

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Saturday afternoons

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ishylynn

I'm going to start a weekly instance run for levels 10-30, and need to know what days are best for everyone. Since almost everyone has alts around that level, pretty much everyone can vote. We're trying to keep it conflicting from the Saturday night higher level runs. You can vote for more than one, BTW.

The next two things are just ideas that popped into my head this morning:
1. A weeknight grouping time when we run group quests and help each other finish up things we're struggling with. I'm thinking either Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday. We could exchange this some weeks with the instance run if that's easier for everyone.
2. A big brother/big sister kind of program where we match newer players with players that have been around for awhile and have high level characters. Since we do have more than a few newer players with BC bringing in new people, I though this would be a way for them to not feel lost and the big sibs can make sure they have stuff they need and such. Ideally, we would try to match people that have the same class, then the higher level could be a source of advice.

Last edited:
Wow, it's pretty even so far. Looks like Saturdays are still the best, though. Some afternoons might be hard for me.

Thanks for taking the proverbial bull by the horns Ishy. Prior to the holidays and my insane schedule for moving my companies corp offices we were doing regular low lvl runs in Big Brother/Sister type thing. I am more than happy to take low lvl toons through instances or whatever with my 45 warlock (Saesri). It is real hard for me to make Sat. afternoon with any regularity but Tues. or Thurs. nite, PST time, is usually good for me. Let me know how I can help!

I think our best days will be Saturday early afternoons (Eastern time) and Thursday nights, and that maybe we should alternate them or maybe do two instances some weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back