Looking to Sell My Custom Gaming Rig

Japesland

Just as the title says. I built a gaming rig about 9 months ago, but have since come to the realization that it doesn't seem to suit my uses anymore (I don't PC game anymore, nor do I do video editing as I used to, and as a college student it ends up being a pain to have a desktop. Unfortunately, as a custom rig it is near impossible to sell so I would really like some advice here since many of you here are CGA are much more experienced with the PC gaming community than I (I tend to play my PS3 more than anything).

Here are the specs:

Graphics Card:
R2OleBG.jpg

Processor:
Intel Quad Core2600k i7 3.4Ghz (Auto overclocks to around 4Ghz)

RAM:
16GB 1600Mhz

Hard Drives:
Solid State Drive – 256GB – M4CT256M4SSD2
Hard Disk Drive – 3TB – WD30EZRX-00MMMB0
Hard Disk Drive – 1TB – ST1000DM003-9YN162
Hard Disk Drive – 250GB – WD2500AVVS-73M8B0
(Total: 4.5TB)

Misc:
850W Power Supply
Self-Contained Liquid CPU Cooler (Good for overclocking)
ASUS P8Z68 Series Motherboard

When I built it around 9 months ago I spent about $2000 or so on it. I obviously wouldn't ask near that much now since it has been almost a year, but I can play any game on extreme settings with a fantastic framerate (I don't think I've ever had a game drop below 60fps). As I said, I don't PC game anymore, so it feels rather wasted on me when I could be using a budget laptop to do the same thing...

Anyway, thanks for any advice you might be able to give me. Of course, if anyone is interested in it let me know, but I'm not expecting anything but advice.

Back