Lich King on Monday.

Angryson

I will put things aside to be available to take mcfierce to LK for Mondays raid. We need people who have watched the videos, have gear, and can execute a tough fight. Please post here if u can make it. I will assume you have read strats, watched the vids, and are coming prepared to spend some time.

I'm not expecting to 1, 2, or 3 shot him. But I am expecting him to die before I log.

i SHOULD be able to make it i really want to but i might get told by my dad to help with something so i can't say 100% sure i will

I would LOVE to go, but I'm going to be out of town for a few days doing some big job up in Tahoe!!!

I will go, oh wait...hehe seriously good luck guys, go get him , and become fellow Kingslayers with me..

Go Redeemed!!!

Last edited:
The gold is in the bank. If more is needed, I will gladly up the ante. Use it liberally! No more playing around at it. This has to be done.

UPDATE:

I will be unable to log on until 7pm ST. So if someone wants to start the group at 6...please feel free. Otherwise I will be there at 7 to get things going if they aren't already.

*gasp* I wanna go!

Well, I should be able to go since it's after my Physics test. If my brain isn't too drained from too much physics, then I should be there.

I'll be there early. For those planning on going on this raid, have EVERYTHING ready to go at 7:00. This includes watching videos, etc. We will be pulling by 7:15pm.

Sorry guys, I can't make it.

Just found out I failed my physics test, which therefore means I am now dismissed from my 2yr ultrasound program that I would have finished in a few more weeks time.

Please keep me in your prayers, as I am losing faith...fast.

Down the Lich King for me, yeah?

-Ellie

Back