League of Legends Dominion preview

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
I'm a bit surprised that I'm the first to post about the new LoL gametype in the works, but here's the link to Joystiq's preview of LoL Dominion.

Gotta admit, it looks interesting. Dominion might entice me to play more than once every two weeks...

i'm really excited about this new game type. I think the champions i play the most are going to work really well here. Mobility + Sustainability will own this map!

First thing I thought of when I saw the trailer was, "huh, reminds me of Dawn of War II."

Needless to say, I'm looking forward to it. Enough that I might finally get myself up to lvl 30 like all my RL friends...

Honestly I was excited than bummed. All i really wanted was another normal type game map.

Gotta admit, it looks interesting. Dominion might entice me to play more than once every two weeks...

Maybe if you join/create a team, that would change your thoughts... I really enjoy the team comcepts, like when we used to 3v candle back in the days...

Maybe if you join/create a team, that would change your thoughts...
After I complete my Pokemon-like objective of playing all champions in the game, I'll be back once every two weeks to play the latest champ. The default gametype doesn't hold my interest, but that's just a personal preference.

Dominion, on the other hand, looks like it may revive my interest in LoL. We'll see. :)

I really enjoy the team comcepts, like when we used to 3v candle back in the days...
Oh wow, that takes me back...:)

/nostalgia

I can imagine my team losing all the check points and screaming, WTF is that MF? Oh, she's over there farming creeps ._.; lol

Back