Leadership

I am not sure how we will have it set up. We learned a great deal from our experiences in World of Warcraft, so we will probably draw from those experiences.

At the current time, we are unsure how it will be set up though.

There are several points to be made to answer your questions about the new WAR chapter in ToJ.

• I have been nominated and have accepted the role of the first "Guild Leader" of the Warhammer guild.

• I would like to point out that I am not the sole leader of Redeemed: Warhammer (I just hold the title), there are other people helping take part in the leadership role of running a chapter such as this one. Some members are in the beta and they have information that will be of great value in deciding which faction we end up playing, it may be Order and it very well could be Destruction, no one knows just yet.

• I would like to propose that we have a sort of "Triumvirate" similar to what we had in Redeemed: World of Warcraft, these will be the Advisors. These Advisors will not be just anyone - they will be people with proven track records and people of great accountability. I am a supporter of multiple holding equal power. That way, no bad apple can ruin the bunch (although I seriously doubt it happening) and more importantly, the decisions made by the Advisors will be better because three people will have thought about the issue instead of just one, thus better quality. There will be membership rules as well. We are currently considering strict rules for people under the age of 18, and we will go over those at a later date; as with the strict membership rules, we will have even stricter rules for people seeking leadership roles. It is all for the good of The Guild.

• The original Redeemed on Stonemaul started out with less than 30 people in it. During Icthus' term as GM, it had over 250 members in it with over 400 characters in the guild. With this absurd amount of growth in mind, the rules will most definitely change as time moves along to help the guild grow in a fashion that best serves the big man (or being) in the sky.

• As always everyone's input is greatly valued during the opening stages of the chapter, and all of the leaders greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

The BD4L :D

Last edited:
does this mean you have to pre-order the game?

edited:
oops i just read the other post
you have already pre-order
way to go ^_^

Last edited:
Those that pre-order will help lead and make decisions based on the closed beta portion of the game. They also get a three day head start when the game releases (I feel a virus coming on).

However, 30 days after the game releases we will have different decisions to make and the leadership roles will most likely change.

Those that pre-order will help lead and make decisions based on the closed beta portion of the game. They also get a three day head start when the game releases (I feel a virus coming on).

However, 30 days after the game releases we will have different decisions to make and the leadership roles will most likely change.

Wow sounds like you are planning an uprising, mutiny.....eta 30 days after release muhahaha....watch your back Odale!

<just teasing as usual>

***sharpens 'dagger' I mean pen.....*** I'll be all moved and hopefully fairly settled by the time this comes out. Can't wait. Any support you all need feel free to ask.

Back