Last minute items to reach 30.

mini's just need gold
hero armor, either gold or farm (doin the mission for stolen sunspear armor atm)
rare pets easy, i can help you get the black moa.
pvp will help a lot with the kurz/lux armor

Ewoks, I have a bunch of unded minis you could have please take them ^_^ I can make a list.. brb let me get ingame and I'll post them here..

edit: MINIS:

Mandragor Imp, Nian, Hydra, Raptor, Thornwolf, Word of Madness, Freezie, Fire Imp, Juggernaut, Kveldulf, Cloudtouched Simian, Irukandji, Terrorweb Dryder. All FREEE

Last edited:
I am almost complete what I want to do on my HoM, and will b helping out my wife with my remaining funds. However, anytime I am on if any of you needs a hand I am more than happy to help out.

My main character is Cadeyrn Llywarch and I am usually on from roughly 10pm until midnight eastern time. I will also be off and on this Sunday afternoon and evening. Feel free to friend me and whisper me in-game.

My agenda for this weekend is to purchase my Vabbian armor (I think I have everything I need...) and vanquish my final area (or two) in Eye of the North. If anyone wants to tag along on the vanquish and is available on Sunday afternoon/evening, letme know and we can set up a time to meet.

cool, added you in-game cadeyrn, ign: Vanthalion Arom. Not sure when i'll be on this weekend, but if im on when you go vanquishing, ill tag along :)

I still have all the minis I listed above if anyone wants them (as many as you need FREE) I even have doubles of some.

i would love mandragor imp, nian, raptor, thornwolf, word of madness, freezie, fire imp, juggernaut, kveldulf, cloudtouched simian, irukandji, and terrorweb dryder if theyre free... i think everything you listed except hydra lol. Especially if any of them are rare, dont have a rare one yet.

but i dont want to hog them all, especially since shamgar needs some too, so whatever you feel like :)

ign: Vanthalion Arom

the only ones i need is nian,thornwolf,word of madness,freezie,juggernaut,irukandji the rest i already have.

Vanthalion i dont know if you have all campaigns but for a rare if you look on guild wars wiki there is a black moa chick. it takes a little bit of time but it is an easy green to get and it breaks down everything you need on the wiki.

Ok. I'll split them between you two. Shamgar will get the ones he listed [nian,thornwolf,word of madness,freezie,juggernaut,irukandji] and Vanthalion you can have the 5 remaining ones and edited in: any double of the ones for Shagmar.

I'll be home about 4 pm est today but if this time doesn't work for you I can get ingame anytime. No rush.

Last edited:
actually i already have the black moa chick (thanks to Divine Shinkou!), its unique, not a rare and has its own point in the hall of monuments. Rare ones are the gold ones i believe

and thanks kyrel, sounds like a good way to do it :) ill probably be on about that time

Last edited:
Yes that sounds about right, Fuzzy Shagmar, would make an excellent Charr name.

With clowns like you guys ill never have to go to the circus! Lol even though the fuzzy shagmar does sound cool

Back