L4D

Shove.

Hunter/Smoker on you? Shove.

Boomer in front of you? Shove, backpedal, and shoot.

Molotovs are great against tanks, gives ample time to run while it does it's damage.

You can go down 2 or 3 times before actually requiring a medkit. When your screen goes black and white, use one immediately. ^__^

You can fire through objects, so feel free to spam shots at doors, thin walls, etc.

Play as Louis -> press X -> keep spamming "Arrgh". OOOOOH NOOO! xD

I think Keero covered the basics.

I take it you mean L4D1 and not L4D2, Icthus?

Maybe we should have a L4D1 game night some time and bring in some of the people waiting for a better sale for L4D2.

think we need to play some L4D1 this Wednesday... interested anyone?

I'll be trying to start the game around 7:30 so we'll probably get started my 8:00 PM CST. Any suggestion on what campaign we want to run?

I get out of school at around 8pm EST and I would love to join you all. Needless to say I'll be late.

I'll look for the server info.

think we need to play some L4D1 this Wednesday... interested anyone?
Does this mean you won't be running Dark Carnival with us this Wednesday evening, Whon? ;_;

EDIT: Had a great time playing through No Mercy with Odale, 1337pi, and Whon tonight. It was Odale's first full L4D campaign and he earned his first campaign completion achievement. w00t!

Had a great time playing through No Mercy with Odale, 1337pi, and Whon tonight. It was Odale's first full L4D campaign and he earned his first campaign completion achievement. w00t!

And little did we know that last night's No Mercy run would not only be Odale's first full campaign, but also the last game played on Tribe of Judah's Left 4 Dead server (before switching it over to L4D2).

It was a momentous occasion!

Nothing like watch me get smacked off the roof at the very last second as we make a break for the chopper.... If I must go down I'm going to have fun doing it.

Nothing like watch me get smacked off the roof at the very last second as we make a break for the chopper....
Is that what happened? I couldn't quite make out what kept you and 1337pi from reaching the helicopter.

Yep right as I got to the top of the ladder.... boom! the tank decided to say hi in his native tongue

Is that what happened? I couldn't quite make out what kept you and 1337pi from reaching the helicopter.

I think it was lag. I was going up the ramp then ended up having to backtrack, which of course put 50 bzillion zombies in front of me then. It doesn't help that tek runs then 3 seconds later decides to tell everyone else he is going.

Back