Kurzick Faction Farming

Draken

So, I really want to try some of the new faction skills. But you have to be at least "Friend of the Kurzicks", rank 1, to buy the skills. That means you need to bank 250,000 faction (you get 2 for 1 if you donate to your alliance).

So, I thought it would be a win-win if anyone is interested in farming some kurzick faction. We can do FFF at Ludgardis and own some alliance battles to mix things up. FFF is fastest, I do about 400 faction every 3 mins, but it's boring. Alliance Battle can earn more if you win -- I went as a Bath Derv, it was sooo much fun running around wailing on squishies (nice to be on that end of the stick for once ;)) It didn't take the opposing team long to realize they needed to gang-up on me -- 5 SH ele's spiking and I would usually still take one down with me.

Thursday, Fridays, Saturdays are when I'm on, between 5:00-10:00 (Central time zone). I'll ask in the online chat before starting. And/or post your available times if interested.

i'll try and hop on... yet i really can't promise anything. I've been so busy lately, it probably isn't incredibly likely i can hop on for a long time period.

What is FFF? I want Kurzick faction as well and have been doing a bit of AB lately as well as questing.

FFF is Fast Faction Farm, for Kurzick one can be performed from Ludgardis by running to specific points in the area and then taking the quest Securing Echovald Forest, and accepting the reward (400 faction + 2000 ext + some gold). The main concept of the build is to perform the quest before taking it from Scoutmaster Arne.

I run it alone (with hench/hero's as bait). But there are builds to run as a team, and supposedly you can complete in 1 min as a team (each person runs to a different quest location and then dies, all rez and accept quest and reward).

I spent a little time doing FFF one weekend, it got old fast. That and if you end up in the wrong team and make a mistake, you get booted quick. Lotta bad tempers with PuGs.

To be honest, I think you get a comparable amount of faction, a lot more gold and a chance at a few greens for going in hard mode, paying for the blessing from the Kurzick Priest and fighting through. If you kill 25 creatures before you hit the first boss, you get the full faction bonus (250) for each boss. Start at Lutgardis, fight out to the assassin boss, back to the monk boss (you can often lure him out without the other pop-ups). Head north to the ranger boss (just past Stairs), head back south (past Shore) and swing through the valley (Mushrooms) south past the rez shrine to the Necro and warrior boss patrol and back to the Lutgardis entrance (over the bridge), talk to Arne, take the quest, then again for the reward. If you don't have hard mode, regular mode works fine, but you only get about 1/2 the faction.

Fort Aspenwood and The Jade Quarry are 2 other things to try. I was just looking at the map the other night and realized I've hardly ever done them. You get about 800 for winning, but the loosing side doesn't get much.

Sweet, Thanks. I'll give the farming run a try, besides I could use some weapons for Hero's.

I'm starting to like Alliance Battle, especially when we win -- usually net 1500 faction for a win (made about 100,000 over the weekend). I usually run a blood/curse necro with Verata's Aura -- I love running into minion Mobs and turning all the minions against the luxons, wish I could see their faces.

Back