KoT guild meeting.

KoT guild meeting. - Whats the best day for everyone?

• Sunday

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • Monday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesday

• Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

• Saturday

• Anytime

• Total voters

Jasmina

It's been a long time since we held one. We need to find a time when all can be on and actually have a meeting at that shiny new hall we have. I have some ideas for the guild and I'm sure many of you do. With all the newer members we have in the guild I would like to get everyone's input on what they would like to see in our guild and what our current goals as a guild are. If there is a time of the day that is better for you please post what time is best. Thanks.

I put anytime, though really, it's anytime but wednesday and friday
smile.gif
generally evenings work for me.

God bless

any evening except Wednesday, for the most part

A meeting would be a good time to take some screenshots for the site. Plus, I haven't met everyone in-game yet.
biggrin.gif

It the meeting is a one time thing, then any day after 9  pm cst (10 pm eastern).  I will make a special effort to be there.

If you are looking for this week then Thursday would be bad.  Kaitee has a softball game at 6 pm. Would be able to do a post 9 pm meeting, however.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Oh, I love polls!!

I put monday b/c its my only true day off. Thursday after 8 pm est would work, also saturday after 5 pm est. God Bless:p

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Odale @ Nov. 08 2003,9:45)]I put monday b/c its my only true day off.  Thursday after 8 pm est would work, also saturday after 5 pm est.  God Bless
tounge.gif
I put monday b/c its my only true day off. Thursday after 8 pm est would work, also saturday after 5 pm est. God Bless
tounge.gif

I say we set a time and hold a meeting. I've given my preferred day...but that sometimes changes from week to week...so I'll just do my best whenever the meeting might be....

The guild meeting will be held Monday November 17th at 10 pm EST. Please come with all your great ideas and questions. The alliance is holding a meeting at 8 pm in the abbey. Im sure this will bring up more topics of discussion besides what we already planned. Please attend both if possible but at least try to attend the guild meeting. We will hold the meeting in the guild hall. If you have any thoughts before hand you'd like to add to the agenda or discuss feel free to start a discussion here on the forums so an informed decision can be made at the meeting.

mondays are bad for me. but i havent been on alot lately and may be on even less as time continues. so ill be happy to read the meetings on the boards if mondays are the best days for everyone.

God bless,
~C

"Matthew 7:7

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they shall never cease to be amused. "

Haha no wonder im always amused...
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
We would be extatic if you showed up Thaddius
smile.gif

Mind? Gee I wish ALL the old timers would show up! Would certainly make me smile. Heh, Anyway we would love for you to attend and anyone else even if they can only attend the KoT Meeting. Looking forward to seeing you all Monday night!

Back