Know what I have not seen around here lately...

We used to have to close threads that got to 900 posts. The server could not process them when it backed itself up.

I think we have upgraded since, but I am not sure.

So we have seen the listing before :)

We used to have to close threads that got to 900 posts. The server could not process them when it backed itself up.

I think we have upgraded since, but I am not sure.

So we have seen the listing before :)

Amazing computers can render a jillion polygons nowadays but are still no match for the power of human spam. Makes me think if a Skynet type computer comes to be it will be hopelessly outmatched :p .

You don't have a prayer.

Record length is a thread that had to be restarted like 6 times because it got too many post per thread.

**I have used a scroll of rez on the thread. 5 restarts due to limitations on forums. the original was started by Baddwin.**

Good luck matching it.

Please. We're not even out of my backyard yet.

:p

As long as this doesn't pass my story thread in length...

I am entering a new prayer request for that thread that divine intervention will make it cease! It should be submitted for a Darwin Award! And anything else for being the most absolutely useless waste of bytes on the www.

You can tell by it's gnomish content that the lepers are winning their battle!

Please. We're not even out of my backyard yet.

:p

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Please, God! Let the dog bury it in the backyard!

AnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnD! SHAGZ MOM!!!!

WoWScrnShot_021810_174356.jpg

I suppose I could always lock the thread down for the sake of guild unity.

Pssh! What a feeble attempt at spam. Anywho - this guild stands solidly behind spam of almost any sort! Like - how on earth did Shag's mom get involved in this?

Now how's that for totally useless content?

Back