Kinda quiet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logos

So guys wher you all at?? I know you are out there just sitting in silence waiting to pounce. :) Seriously, lets get this forum up and running again. I know we have the ppl.

I just re-rolled into the Horde side, so look me up "Logosthelion" - Blood Elf Mage :)

Look to see you in-game!

A dozen at a time

Hello and welcome,

Compared to the Redeemed side Mustard is very tiny. We have about a dozen regular players and half of them on at one time is a party. Many players, to my surprise, like to play by themselves. I guess they like the company of the guild but not the sociality of it(is that a word?) Yellowjacket, me, Vallados, and few others are on often but Redeemed has 25 of those players. We are gaining in strength, one player at a time. It seems like it takes forever but we have have meetings about it and will not give up, break up, or split into different sections(which was talked about at the last leaders meeting)
Don't forget to leave you name and alt's on the forum thread for it if you wish. The co-leaders are on most often + Vallados. Feel free to say "hey" when your on.

Ohio

yeah, I kinda figured that out :) But hey the Horde needs a boost too. hehehe "FOR THE HORDE!" Seriously, I am casual myself, but I am on at regular times. I play at least 3-4 times a week around 2 hrs a time. Just depends on my schedule. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back