Kicking all the casual players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goblit

Who is the new guild leader and why was my character kicked from the guild? As were all the characters on my husband's accounts? We are good enough to use our vent but not to have in the guild? For shame.

Last edited:
Members who were inactive for a certain length of time and members no longer appearing on the Tribe of Judah roster were removed in preparation for recruiting efforts. Since there was a long span of inactivity within Mustard Seed Conspiracy, the new push of activity is a sort of "second beginning" for the guild.

EDIT: Also, to my knowledge, Mustard Seed Conspiracy members have been using the World of Warcraft chapter channels on the CGA TeamSpeak server for voice chat during guild runs, not the Ventrilo server used by Redeemed and Sanctification members.

My character was not inactive....even the founding guild leader Drannab was kicked? Also the former guild leader Sandric was using the sponsorship program and all sponsored members of Redeemed were allowed to join....so now you are kicking them all?

Tek is right in that we are not using the Ventrillo server for MSC, but instead are using the CGA sponsered Teamspeak Server.

As for the Sponsorship program, this is the guild leaders choice on whether to use this or not, and my co-leader and I are discussing and praying about this decision. At this point we are not using it.

As the new leader there have been and will be hard decisions to make, this was one of them. I take my responsibility to MSC very seriously.

You asked who the new leader was. I have posted many messages to this forum that you could have found out. I am now formally making you aware that I am the leader, and I do not sit in this position just as someone looking to lead. I sit here because God has called me here, and if for no other reason than that I plan on making MSC a place to glorify and represent Him.

If anyone has an issue with a leadership decision, please feel free to come talk to me in private. I would prefer that the forums be used to bring togetherness, not conflict. The Bible says that if your brother has sinned against you to go to him alone in Matthew 18:19. If you did not feel that I was giving you satisfactory responses your next step would be to take it before CGamer as the chapter leader.

This is a season of new beginnings for MSC, and I'm looking forward to grow MSC in a way that serves and glorifies God.

while i may disagree with your choice to remove these people. I also understand why you did it. Since, I am not there, I will trust your wisdom.

i am very excited someone is called to MSC. I hope God uses you to raise a strong force of beleivers.

I will try to not be offended when I go over there and I have been BOOTED!!

Let me know if there is anyway we can help you and your ministry.

Even 3 months ago when I was still MSC guild leader I actively removed those that had not been online in over 6 months to keep the guild list somewhat accurate. I didn't think anything was wrong with keeping the guild list pruned at the time so I have been guilty of removing at least 20-30 folks from the guild list this last year too.

Even 3 months ago when I was still MSC guild leader I actively removed those that had not been online in over 6 months to keep the guild list somewhat accurate. I didn't think anything was wrong with keeping the guild list pruned at the time so I have been guilty of removing at least 20-30 folks from the guild list this last year too.

That sounds fair to me. Six months of inactivity is a long time.

As I said in my previous post that was deleted...I was not inactive and I went to CGamer first and he had no idea why I was removed either as he had not been informed of the cleaning house of nonTOJ members as well as the sponsored members in the guild. In fact, he doubted you left his toon in the guild even as it was inactive for some time.

Last edited:
As a MSC member i just wanted to say thank you to Tek7 and Anifinity for putting a huge effort on making MSC a active guild. To be honest the past 4 months playing on MSC was not very fun due to no players being on expect Saesri and Choaslord at that time. I log on every day and maybe once a week i would see a name pop up that was in the guild. In the past week I've seen more active stuff going on then the past 4 months and now we have MSC formus this is great!! Please keep up the good work and thanks!!

As I said in my previous post that was deleted...I was not inactive and I went to CGamer first and he had no idea why I was removed either as he had not been informed of the cleaning house of nonTOJ members as well as the sponsored members in the guild. In fact, he doubted you left his toon in the guild even as it was inactive for some time.

First of all, I have requested that you contact me directly with your concerns. You have yet to do that, or to even acknowledge me on the forums. CGamer has authority over me, but you never contacted me first to give me the opportunity to respond to your issues.

MSC as a branch of ToJ will abide by ToJ regulations which includes the requirement to be a member of ToJ. Whether or not you were warned ahead of time would not have changed this decision.

There is going to be more housecleaning in MSC. I will be posting any further removals before they take place.

If you have anymore questions or concerns regarding this issue please come and ask me directly. I want these forums to be a place of communication, but when issues that I've already addressed are brought up again, it tells me that communication is not taking place.

Thanks for the encouragement Xpictoc!!! I really appreciate your support. It helps encourage me a lot. As Christians we are to edify each other.

I am now closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back