Just noticing

cc.slim

I have noticed a server that is always full to the point of rerouting players and all it offers is dust2. It seems to be the most popular that attracts players. Is there any others that seem to attract like that? Would it be right to have a real small map rotation for normal game and let admin's chose when the hse gets full and vote get rox'd. Me loves dust2 for fairness and inferno seems 2nd fair in fairness anyway look'n for a few easy targets plz line up hehehehe

I wouldn't act so excited but my wife grounded me to playing only right here. Gosh kik the dust I could get bored hehehehe. I beg'd n pleaded for some leeway n no go. Man like she had fiya n her eyes hahahaha. So she has instituted drive by's using kiddo's as snitches and her own tactics of coffee refills and sudden drop ins. Anyway me gots no where else ta go. Woot!!! Hey can a music tag be added upon server connection? New newsboys tune where ever we go wOOt!

hahahahaha, im in school though >_<

Who has access to change the server's map rotation? I'd like to help out with this as soon as possible, so we can start to get more and more people in our server. Also, I wouldn't mind being an admin, so if that is an option, please let me know.

oh man if goose is coming back I might have to have steam startup on my computer more often... I've been missing good skilled and fun players... not just big mouths :)

by the way who are all the admins at the moment? I used to be on the old servers, but goose always out ranked me and I could never do anything, as I would lose my commands to upper lvl admins lol :) good times.

cc.slim said:
Hey can a music tag be added upon server connection? New newsboys tune where ever we go wOOt!

In CS: Source, you can have music playing through the gaming server as it done with FISH clan servers.

I have connected to other 1.6 servers that had a short sample you listened to while connecting only. I thought at first a cd n but nope it has to be them upon server connection. Anyways thought it would bkwel if a snipit of that song could be a music intro. A player once said while playing Jesus wouldn't be proud of this server but he shut up when I asked to explain. Darn I am learning the positiveness of critique. Maybe I shoulda typed instead of talked hehehe I might have freaked him out because of my instant vocal response but but he stunned me. Anyway Jesus deserves the best.

I have connected to other 1.6 servers that had a short sample you listened to while connecting only. I thought at first a cd n but nope it has to be them upon server connection.

Its actually a whole song from Half-Life, the original game. If you do play the game, you would hear the songs throughout the levels as you would from Opposing Force and Blue Shift.

half-life13; thats the actual theme song of Half-Life, the songs are located in your steam folder, \counter-strike\valve\media.

when exactly are you all playing, because whenever I look at the server its either empty or has like 2 people in it. I used to play on this server a few years ago where 16 people could play, and there were ALWAYS people in it. Now there's hardly ever anyone.

when exactly are you all playing, because whenever I look at the server its either empty or has like 2 people in it. I used to play on this server a few years ago where 16 people could play, and there were ALWAYS people in it. Now there's hardly ever anyone.

its because of low TOJ cs members, we're working on reviving it currently

Yes, we are trying hard to revive it. It'll take some time, but we're getting there. =)

oooh. We should do a tourney of sorts, i remember back when there were auditions for an actual team, we never got the results though. But a weekly tourney would be fun.

Back