Just joined - need help

redflameent

Seeing as I am new to WoW and Redeemed, I was wondering if I could get a few people to help me level my night elf warrior. I am at level 6 now but it is frustrating after being on another server with a 55 night elf hunter. I mean I did start a death knight but that one is too technical for me. Are there anyone out there willing to help?

If you are looking for someone to run you through things, I may be able to do that on occasion. If you need gold or gear bought, that's more of my thing. I can also see what we can get for you in the way of bag upgrades and stuff from the guild bank to help your crafting.

Let me know,
Flame

Seeing as I am new to WoW and Redeemed, I was wondering if I could get a few people to help me level my night elf warrior. I am at level 6 now but it is frustrating after being on another server with a 55 night elf hunter. I mean I did start a death knight but that one is too technical for me. Are there anyone out there willing to help?

Sure, oh wait you are a night elf? sorry, I'm fictional racist. ;)

Well as of right now, that level 55 stays put. He is involved in a guild over there and I don't have the money right now to transfer him over. But my night elf warrior is Aerone. I also have a dreinei death knight that I started but that itself is technical and hard so I put him on hold. But his name is Yuseff.

If you are looking for someone to run you through things, I may be able to do that on occasion. If you need gold or gear bought, that's more of my thing. I can also see what we can get for you in the way of bag upgrades and stuff from the guild bank to help your crafting.

Let me know,
Flame

Well also I am looking for that sort of thing, thats what my uncle did over on Jaedenar. I wish I could transfer that toon without paying but oh well. How will I get added to the guild roster and stuff?

Myself or another officer can add you. I'll look for you in-game, but I may not be on until the weekend. Just find someone from Redeemed, and they can direct you to an online officer.

x2! My resto shaman is level 55 lol.

My elemental shammy is lvl 57 also. Lol and I have a lvl 26 or 27 warrior tank. When you get high enough, I will run tank for you to get Instant Queue's for the random dungeons.

Let me know whats up, and if I can help in any other ways....

Thanks
Xymnas

Back