I've been practicing....

Kid4Christ

Hey guys. I made a plan for myself to better fit the PvP team. I have taken additional time each to earn faction so I can provide the correct build. I do the Zaishin Challenge everyday with my trapper. I go agasint the illusionary team and beat them quickly for fast faction. Then After that I usally take some time during the week and play random arena to gain experiance. So just wanted to let you guys know I should have the right build this coming Tue. I currently have about 5k faction.

I've been doing HoH.. never got past 4th place but at least 15 fame... 10 more for title and 165 more for emote... *sigh* (180 fame for emote right?)

Yep, the /rank emote only gets unlocked once you reach rank 3 of the Hero title. You can't display the title until 3 either. Rank 3 lets you do the deer head emote. The next form is wolf at Rank 6 (1000 fame). A new form comes every 3 levels of rank, but the fame required keeps going up too. See the Guildwiki article on Rank if you want to see all the specific "Hero" titles and fame required

lol It is nice once you have it. I love having IT!! When you get it you actually did a lot to earn it and makes you proud to have it!

Not really. It just says, to me, "Lookie here, folks! I spent hours running on caffeine, with my skin getting whiter and whiter as the closest thing to sunlight I get is the light coming from my computer screen!"

Well, that's for those people with the Pheonix emote, anyway (the whole 1000 fame or whatever thing)

180 takes awhile I did not just sit there to get it. I didn't win Halls till after I got me emote. Getting that emote means you know what you are doing in PvP and you get more respect.

you get more respect.

From more very white and nerdy people?

And yes, you did sit, you were in a computer chair while you were "wr33k1ng p00n4g3".

He he, don't tell me I'm starting to sound like Vibro

1000 fame is rank 6 (Conquering Hero), that's the beginning of the Wolf head emote. The phoenix emote starts at rank 12 (King's Hero) and takes 21,600 fame. Really your only hope for this is to belong to one of those guilds that holds the hall of heros for hours at a time. The amount of fame you get gets bigger until your 14th consecutive win, then you get 40 fame per win. Even then, it takes a long time. Guildwiki has title names listed to rank 14 which means that someone has reached rank 13 to see what the next one is.

*gasp*
*passes out*

So, they're in the guilds that don't have lives, they spend hours in HoH at night, wake up, go to their computer programming classes, hum the tune to "Too White and Nerdy", come home, sleep for half an hour, go to work, sleep for fifteen minutes, and then play more Guild Wars (all while running on Mountain Dew)

Dont forget about the double faction, it allows you to stay up 3 times as long! A good thing to try when doing PUG in HoH is to try the International districts around 1-5PM, that is ususally when europe is starting to pick up speed. I know fighting for europe sounds wacko, but I sometimes did it.

I think if you start out in international districts, It picks the realm of the group like it picks the guild name to display. Majority of the party. Not sure what it does if it is 1/2 of each. Leader's maybe?

It is majority, ive gotten some good groups in int though. Expecially when there is nothing but nubbies starting groups.

I've lost count on how many times the noobity leader left and reinvited so someone else could be "t3h b0ss m4n"...

And yeah, I've done intl. districts before. It feels so wrong to fight for the country that frustrates you with "Europe currently has the favor of the Gods" every time you want to go to the old UW or FoW or use the statue for Rotscale farming

Back