Is this game worth it still?

Hey everyone, most of you probably don't know me since I play WoW... I have played WAR for a while. I got to a 28 Marauder... I basically stopped playing because of the major fixes that weren't being made, especially with every class on the "good" (forgot the name) side had a knock back and could heal haha. How is this game going now? Any better? I'm looking to maybe get back into it...

As with all MMOs, Warhammer debuted with its fair share of bugs.

Most of the bugs attributed to detrimental gameplay have been addressed and fixed.

RVR has been totally reworked so that T4 RVR works completely different than it previously did.

Casters no longer dominate RVR and soon their AOE spells will undergo another "fixing" to further balance RVR content.

Also in the next patch is more content for the keeps where once they are claimed, they will start to level themselves and continually gain more defenses and be harder and harder to take as time goes on when they are claimed. They'll also get more expensive.

The bottom line comes down to two things. First is the gameplay is much better than it was 6 months after release. Second is that this game simply offers the best, most elaborate PVP (RVR) system of any MMO on the market right now.

It comes down to the reasons you play an MMO. Socializing and PVE or socailizing and PVP/RVR.

Last edited:
First of all, another well done video, I love them.
Second. WOW WARHAMMER END GAME IS A JOKE! That is wrong and ridiculous and I feel pain just from watching you go through it for 8 mins. At least I feel some relief that I am not missing anything while I am away from game.

Last edited:
Well... there's always LOTRO. Less EXP needed to level up, better newbie zones, new quest guide (like WAR's red blobs) aaand yeah.

...just sayin'.

Good commentary Serdoc, it's true, endgame is a joke. Just noticed one thing though. When you thought you fell through the world, you actually went into a crack in the ground, I did the same thing on Kutluch lol.

Back