Introductions

PaxRansom

Just wanted to pop in and say hi officially on the forums. My toon name is Pax. Currently a cleric, but judging from the numbers last night I may re-roll him into something different if we have too many of that class. Made up to about level 35 in Beta, but only got thru a couple of dungeons.

I'm a long time LOTRO player and an officer in a Christian Kin on one of the servers there. Never played any other MMO. But I liked the PvP mechanic enough in Rift to try it out for a few months of sub time. Plus you gotta gie props to the character customization.

I'll be in game off and on as I still have responsibilities and raids to do in LOTRO (which will probably pick up when the new content is released.) But I hope you all will let me contribute and help out as much as possible. So... looking forward to meeting you all in game!!! Please feel free to shoot me a group invite if you see me. I'll happily stop what I'm doing to go do a Warfront, Rift, dungeon, etc.

Blessings,
~ Pax

Sounds great Pax!

Glad to have you!

We have a great starting group of guys, but yes feel free to do your LOTRO stuff, but come on back any time man, we would love to have ya playing by our side.

You don't need to re-roll. Play what you want. We'll get enough people to be diversified soon. Thanks for playing Rift. I tried LOTRO for a bit but never got past lvl 20. I thought it was a great game though for sure!

Anyway....
My name is Jake. I didn't get my first two name choices and I felt rushed, so I want with Cheribum only to realize that I spelled it wrong. Since then I've come up with a dozen names I like better. Oh well, I'm not starting over cause of that. For anyone who remembers, please call me Jake, if not, Cherub or "hey you" works fine.

I've played WoW and extensively in City of Heroes and I've tried a handful of other MMO's. At 31 years old, I have 3 boys and a my wife tolerates me playing :)

Back