Insight into the unknown...

Mordos

Please bare with me, I'm not a writer;
I’d like to start off by telling all those people that I don’t talk to allot and only group with me while raiding, I’m sorry. It appears that I have upset a few people in the guild and noticed allot of them just misunderstand or don’t group with me out side raiding, or get to know me. The recent issue with Where and Lara brought this about and I feel that I need to open this up and make sure everyone understands that while Raiding I have a goal in mind as a leader and if that goal is not reached then I think I’ve failed you all as a leader. Not that you all have failed me. So I get perturbed and sometimes say something mean that could upset people. If you heard me getting upset just shoot me a tell saying have fun… it’s a game… that would be awesome. Last Night in Gruul we wiped 4 – 5 times before we dropped him, I had fun, didn’t get upset, why? Cause I wanted us to win, but didn’t expect it. I knew we could, but wasn’t the goal I set. Kara is the place that I am affect most, it’s due to the fact I’ve taken a team into there and cleared it for almost 2 months now and expect the best in there from my team. I’m working to make sure my mindset is in the right place and I set goals that are not over the top. .
Redeemed has been a God send for me and I love everyone of the guild members… yes even you, the ones that think I don’t, you know who you are. Thank you for giving me a guild family that I care for so much and that I can praise and worship our God with.

Thank you Where for opening up to me.

Chris White

unknown insight indeed

there are bound to be issues there mordos , but when someone works there buns of in school to raid during the week and doesnt get in , that just get on my last nerves . some of us are trying to work hard for school and still try to raid but when were not given the chance , it isnt right.i feel that we should have a equal chance at gruul when we get to this point .

there is an equal chance at Gruul, there is a random /roll that usually makes the decisions on who to bring and who not to bring. Last night our second main tank didnt even get in to Gruuls but us scrubby pally tanks, err aggro managers did:)

Great post with some insight to the man behind the toon Chris:) Thanks for the quick reply to my PM yesterday and I appreciated the call too.

Last edited:
Brug, you should be working hard in school to do well no matter what. There are plenty of other people in this guild that are in school as well. Do they always get to raid everytime? No. There are 25 spots in the raid and way more people in this guild to fill those spots. If you don't get to raid during a certain week then so be it. Remember this is only a game. No one is out to get you or trying to be unfair to you. If you were the raid leader, how would you make everyone happy all the time? You can't pick everyone to go every week because there's not enough slots in the raid. It is a tough job and I think Mordos is being as fair as he can possibly be to everyone.

Well said guys, and frustration understood Brug.

A little known fact, I have not been to the first time downing of a boss for Redeemed since Curator in April.

there are bound to be issues there mordos , but when someone works there buns of in school to raid during the week and doesnt get in , that just get on my last nerves . some of us are trying to work hard for school and still try to raid but when were not given the chance , it isnt right.i feel that we should have a equal chance at gruul when we get to this point .

I hope you always put school before gaming!

Brug, I invited you to raid with Team 2 all this week as one of our healers and that invite is till there. Granted, we didn't get to go last night as I thought gruel would end earlier and I thought we might go afterward. Won't plan that way anymore. But as I told you in my email to you, the 25man gruels team is done on a random roll. No one knows who will go, except that the raid leader must be there. I did not go to gruel last week, nor did I win the roll to go last night. But, because I stayed online and kept a good attitude, I was later invited to replace someone who had to go.

Sorry your frustrated, but it is not personal.

Brug i havent raided since school started im even considering having myself put in the pool and out of my team since im never on when they raid. so much is happening right now that WoW is having to be pushed aside. Dont feel frustrated or left out, i miss raiding too and it is kinda upsetting when i am on and i dont get to go but its life, stuff happens you just have to wait for a spot to be open for your class or go and complete your own personal goals you set in the game.
***side note***
I have yet to see one boss down in gruuls and i havent seen a boss downed past shade in Kara. I know you've seen a lot more then me, be happy with the experiences that you do have and know that you will get to go again one day if not soon you will one day.

I can't raid much because of my work schedule, and when I can I get really excited. You all have no idea how much fun it was for me to be on the first Redeemed VR run. I was literally shaking! I felt so lucky (because I know it was luck, I don't think I did anything to deserve it, other then spending about 2k gold on mats for my gear) and it felt wonderful to be included. I don't expect to be included in raids on the rare occasion that I am available. Just because I'm not available all the time doesn't mean that I deserve to raid when I am available. I want to thank you all for a really fun time, and look forward to being able to run with you on a regular basis soon.

Personally, I've never been on a raid, period. I'm waiting as patiently as I can because I know my time will come. At this point I'm just trying to be available.

If you have the Karazhan key, post here http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/showthread.php?t=22197&page=7.

You are shy of the health requirement for rogues but that is easy corrected.

1. We can get you +150 health to your chest (Avesther can do this for you)
2. Leather worker can make a patch for your boots that give you 8 stam (80 health). I think you can use them on your pants as well for a total of 160 health. (I can make these on my rogue, I think I have a few patches doing nothing anyway)
3. Pick up two blue +8 stam gems (+160) and put them into your gloves. (AH, fairly cheap)

So this will give you either 7484 or 7564 health.

Mordos,

We go into the instance as a team each with thir own job. For any failure to be your fault would be to imply that you are above the rest of the team which you are not in my opinion, you are part of it. Win as a team, lose as a team.

Winning isn;t more important than having fun.

Your goals may not be the same as everyone else's goals.

Constructive critisizm in whisper or PM will be more successful than humiliating verbally infront of peers.

Your love = everyone else's

We are in this guild to support each other ingame, in workship, in life. No one said you had to be perfect......no one expects you to be.

If you are having fun....how could you possibly lose?

If you have the Karazhan key, post here http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/showthread.php?t=22197&page=7.

You are shy of the health requirement for rogues but that is easy corrected.

1. We can get you +150 health to your chest (Avesther can do this for you)
2. Leather worker can make a patch for your boots that give you 8 stam (80 health). I think you can use them on your pants as well for a total of 160 health. (I can make these on my rogue, I think I have a few patches doing nothing anyway)
3. Pick up two blue +8 stam gems (+160) and put them into your gloves. (AH, fairly cheap)

So this will give you either 7484 or 7564 health.

There are +9 stam blue gems, solid azure something or other, AH or send a mail to redbling asking for +9 stam gems:) You can also get an enchant up to 12 stam on boots but it might not be worth it if you dont plan on keeping your boots too long, I cant remember what the mats are and the armor kits are fairly cheap so it might be better. You cant put the armor kits on pants, there is a leg armor kit if you want to farm the leather and primal earths its fairly easy, think 8 heavy clefthoof and 20 knothide leather and 4 primal earths? gives 30 stam and 10 agi and really helps hit the health requirement.

I meant the plus 9, d'oh. The +12 stam gems are very expensive to put in blues that will be replaced the first time you go into Kara (exagerated but somewhat accurate).

+8 stam lw armor kit can go to chest, gloves, pants, and boots. Ask redvault if you need them, i donated a lot of those.

While I was not there so therefore I do not know what happened I want to clarify somthing that is related to this excerpt from Mordos' first post:
...that while Raiding I have a goal in mind as a leader and if that goal is not reached then I think I’ve failed you all as a leader. Not that you all have failed me.
When a raid wipes or struggles with a boss it is not one persons fault, nor is it the entire team's fault. It is impossible and is completely preposterous that one person can assume it is their responsibility to assure the team performs well every single raid. Sure, everyone needs to perform their best at a raid, no matter the instance... whether it be Karazhan or Black Temple, however; no one can care for anyone else's responsibilities but their own.

So stop beating your self up. ;)

Back