In the need of wool.

Reason

I decided to drop mining a bit back on Reasonable, and have since picked up Tailoring. To get my tailoring up though, I need wool. Prices are a bit high in the AH at the moment so if anyone comes across wool on any of there runs, would you please send it my way instead of vendoring it. Even if you pick up 1 wool, I could use it. I'll be sure to let everyone know in guild chat as well this evening when I log in for those who don't post on the boards.

Thanks guys,

Chris

Elwood said:
I'm not sure if you are using GuildAds, but you can put wool up on the ask part.

Very true, however not everyone else uses Guildads. So I thought it would be better to post it up in the forums as well. :cool:

Oops

Just when I vendor a few bales of wool from my deadmines run. I'll be glad to send you any and all subsequent stacks. Dont be shy about letting us know when we can start sending you silk.

SlavidZee said:
Just when I vendor a few bales of wool from my deadmines run. I'll be glad to send you any and all subsequent stacks. Dont be shy about letting us know when we can start sending you silk.

I didn't realize that you could get a lot of wool from Deadmines. I thought there was only a lot of linen cloth in there. Looks like I'll have to attempt a VC run. :)

Durruck said:
it's about 50/50 linen/wool in Deadmines

Thanks for the wool that ya sent me last night Randy. I tried to head into deadmines last night for wool drops, however wasn't even able to come close to finishing due to lag. Hopefully I'll have better luck later on this week.

example42 said:
My warrior should have at least a few stacks. Catch me online or mail Deed a reminder :)

Thanks John for all of the wool, as well as the silk you sent as well. It has helped out a TON and saved me a lot of money as well.

For those who don't know, as I haven't updated the post but will soon, I'm in need of Silk Cloth at this time. I do believe after Silk I go up to mageweave, which I have a ton of at this time, so this is all I should need for a while. If anyone can spare any silk, please send it to my mage.

Thanks to all who have helped so far.

Chris

Back