I'm still here.

Hoshi

Hey guys. i jacked up my computer trying to set up a dual boot hackintosh thing haha and didn't have time to get it all back together the last 2 weeks cause I've been sick.

But yay i got everything up and working and I'm downloading the game client so I should be able to play soon = )

Later

Hoshi

Good to hear your ok was wondering if everything was ok. I was going to mail ya this weekend to check on ya but it seems you had PC problem I'm glad you got it fixed and look forward to hunting with ya. /cheer your back :)

Proverb/Arel

Thanks = D I have been downloading for 3 hours and still 2 to go. and I have a 15mb connection > < oh well... My frogger is only lvl 5ish and I was feeling a little unsure about him. After spending some time reading forums and such I think I'm gonna follow my original gut and go with a wizard or conjuror. I just need to decide between gnome or ratonga. Any thoughts? Is one class better than the other at handling solo content at higher levels?

Thanks

Hoshi

Yeah, we were missing you...hackintosh, eh? I looked into it, but I am a Linux man myself...glad to know you are still here...

Back