I'm Pregnant!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCGR

Given our past loss I’ve been holding back on this news but I’m now happy to announce that I’m three months pregnant. Here is a link to our 8-week ultrasound http://baby.ccgr.org/images/peanut.jpg and we just heard the heartbeat today and you can too with this link http://baby.ccgr.org/heartbeat.mp3. Other than that it’s been business as usual and I’m starting to get my energy back. My husband Jay is excited and looking forward to finishing his Bachelor’s Degree this December.

Hey, congratulations! Have any ideas for names yet? ( Sure, it's a little early, but.. ) I think you should name him Jango Fett. ;)

WOOT!

Congratulations!
laugh.gif

Congratulations! My wife is about four months along so I feel for your husband if you have started the craving for anything at all hours of the day.
smile.gif
That is definantly good news to hear.

The Lord gives.

That rules, CCGR, I'm extremely happy for you.

Raise that chillin' up right now, y'here?

I best see it making posts as soon as it can read and write! :-D

Van

the baby is a geek and output it's heartbeat into mp3 and e-mailed it to me

baby@ccgr.org was it's e-mail address

hehe seriously I heard the heartbeat at the doctor yesterday and we recorded it on a little tape recorder and the recorded it onto my computer where audacity put it into WAV and MP3 for me.

For names until Jay kicks in a couple I'm leaning towards

Girl: Faith Lynn Gress...looking into other possibilities for middle names....Also like the name Cloe but I have no idea on a middle name for that yet

Boy: Kayden Michael Gress....Michael is Jay's step father he'd like to honor

byron is a good middle name for a boy, and im WAY happy for u, im glad that God has blessed you.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]
Boy: Kayden Michael Gress....Michael is Jay's step father he'd like to honor
Kayden..I like that name..But, I think we should just let you guys [CCGR and her husband] decide a name, seeing as it isn't our place. ( I was only joking before. )

no worries we're open for suggestions we have 6 months left to figure that part out
wink.gif

regarding the geek comment, Jay and I are both into computers it's inevitable that the baby will be into them to, that or totally rebel and not even use calculators

Congratulations! Ember sends words of congratulations along, too (since she's right here with me today).
smile.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back