Im going state side

Sherman

about two munths from now I shuld be in oklahoma and Ill actualy be able to play with you all and not have to stay up until 4 in the morning to do so

Just thought Id share the good news
talk to you all later

cool

ya my dad got out his last cople of years and went to the NG but he was only a sergent E5

Now Im in and Im just a low rank PFC dirtbag
but Im ok with that now

w00t! Glad you're coming back stateside. I hope you got to see some of Europe while you are there. I'm an Air Force vet and my wife is currently in the Air Force. Mr. Slice, a ToJ member, is in the Navy. It's good to see some military here.

Ok, here's a joke about the Navy and the Army:

An army officer and a naval officer go into a bathroom and walk to their usual stalls and use the bathroom. As the naval officer was washing his hands, he noticed that the army officer was just walking out without washing his hands.
"You know, in the Navy they teach us to wash our hands after we use the bathroom," the naval officer joked.
"Yeah?" Replied the army officer. "Well in the Army they teach us not to wee on our hands."

Last edited:
Hey that can be used for an Microsoft xbox 360 fan Versus a Nintendo fan and substitute pee for Wii

Good One

I have herd that joke before. But anyways they changed my dates on me so insted of going to FT Sill OK in July I should be there no later then the 7th of June. But thats ok Ill be back in the land of 24 hour walmarts and fast food that is actualy fast

Back