If you haven't noticed.

Sambosoul

Hey guys,

If you haven't noticed yet, I haven't been around much. My account expires next week and I am not going to renew it. God has laid it on my heart to concentrate on other things. Redeemed has been a great place for me. When I moved out of state, things were tough and Redeemed became my refuge especially after I got laid off.

I'd like to thank the current leadership for their hard work and putting up with me for this long. Our leadership is full of people of character and I am thankful for their service to the guildies of Redeemed. I don't know if I'm going to be coming back anytime soon or at all for that matter. Cataclysm looks fun, but so do a few other MMO's... I'm honored to have been a part of Redeemed's raid leadership and I hope that you guys will continue to progress and take down more bosses. I also hope that Redeemed continues to be a place where people feel welcome. I'll still troll the forums from time to time and maybe log on to vent on occasion so I won't be too terribly disconnected from you all. You can always shoot me a pm if you like too!

- Samboe

Shameless Plug Alert!!!!!

If you miss me too much you can hear me be stupid on the Daily Nugget!

Last edited:
Duder. The first couple weeks are tough. The shakes were hard in the morning. I wouldn't recommend driving. After awhile the pain and haze clears and its awesome! Oh wait, I'm thinking of rehab. Wrong memory! :p

Much respect. /salute

I was hoping to come back for Cataclyasmogorical. Hope to see you there. :)

Does that mean Gal is the hunter leader again? /sigh

I'll miss you, though you haven't been around allot sense I returned... hmm...

Does that mean Gal is the hunter leader again? /sigh

I'll miss you, though you haven't been around allot sense I returned... hmm...

haha, I started pulling back before you came back Mordos. If Gala is class lead... then... you should all be scared...

Sam, just jump in vent in the middle of a raid and enjoy some celery sticks on the mic. =)

You just wait for Apple season... I'll be there to make sure you guys know just how crispy and juicy my freshly picked apples are...

YES!!! MOAR LOOTZ FER ME!!

Just kidding man... I'll miss ya. You should come back soon. The hunter community in our guild is dwindling...

Last edited:
You will be missed for sure, but I understand. Time to move on. God bless you in your work for Him and in every way. May the harvest of souls be rich!

Again, thanks for all you have done Samboe for all of us. You will be missed. We will continue to keep you in our prayers for a job and help you find your path. Take care my friend.

Cassadine

NOOOOOO!!!!!! Say it isn't so? Now who will keep me informed on the latest ways to annoy McFierce? I guess all good things must come to an end. It's been great playing with you bro. I'll be praying that the good Lord blesses all your endeavors, and sees you through any trials man. Be sure to enjoy your break from wow.

sambo

Hey buddy, you helped me out so much.. i always get a little sad when someone is leaving redeemed.. This is a great group.. always feel like a second family.. You will Definitely be missed by me, Skrubs. God bless you man. I know that God has you in the palm of his hand so you will do great things for God's kingdom. Be blessed in lifes journey bro. See you on the other side.

Back