I might transfer...

Elusiv

I've been thinking about a server change. I'm currently on illidan and I Have a 5470 Mage and a 4500 warrior. They are both horde though so that gets pricey. Another option would be a level 1 toon with all the trimmings( heirloomsx5, priormdial saronite x 3 for cash). I guess I'm trying to gauge whether I should change or not. On illidan I feel by myself alot as most of the people seem to not be christians which is a defnitie problem. One concern is that I'm on est. You raids time are 6-10 pst which I think is 9-1am, that may actually work for me.

Anyone else on Est?
It's shows 420 members...but do you have a large contigent active?
More impotantly...are you all active with spending time in the lord together?
My Mage has seen icc25 putricide (we almost downed him last night) but if I didn't bring him. Could u all use a rogue lvl1 lol?

We're pretty short on level 1 rogues right now, I believe.

I'm Eastern Time, and I know several more that are as well. To be honest, aside from the raid times, I don't really notice the difference.

I think you'll find a very nice Christian atmosphere here. We are both actively raiding and actively growing spiritually. We pray before raids, hold weekly Bible studies in vent, and take prayer requests constantly. You can read all our other rules on the website, but I think you'll find them in keeping with God's Word.

Feel free to email me here, or in-game with any further questions! In game, I'll be on this name or Redletters most likely.

Welcome to our forums Vexille!

Vexille:Anyone else on Est?
My Mage has seen icc25 putricide (we almost downed him last night) but if I didn't bring him. Could u all use a rogue lvl1 lol?

yes, im eastern, we have quite a few others.
yep, we have a large contigent active.
yep, Christian fellowship and spiritual growth is important to us. :D
raiding: we have cleared through 4th boss on ICC 10 man, working on 25 man. you can find more raid info here: http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/showthread.php?t=33282

you can apply to the guild here:
http://www.toj.cc/toj.php?x=main/join

level 1 rogues are always welcome, as are other classes! pst me in game for invite and chat (or any other officer) looking forward to talking with you!

Last edited:
Welcome aboard Vex. I'm sure everyone would welcome u with open arms, but just to let you know we are not a hard-core raiding guild. We do raid a couple times a week, but it's not our sole purpose. Therefore, chances of us advancing through high end game content will be a bit slower than most raiding guilds.

Maybe start a toon here and see if u like it first, or just x-fer 1 of your toons for now.

you a Christian? bring it on.
:)
- That made me almost spit my coffee out lol

Vex let me share from a new member's perspective since I recently transferred here myself

1) Helpful to new members - every time I have asked for help I got it

2) Christian atmosphere - how often do you get to pray before a raid - that is pretty cool and it happens here

3) Because of my toon's name I was given a nickname pretty early on by some - which might not sound like anything but it shows how quick and willing they are to accept you

4) Fellowship - we laugh and have a great time on vent

5) Skill - Knowledgeable raiders and they take progression seriously but leave room for learning and growth in skill

6) At any given time there is always plenty of people on to play with

If I was going to summarize I would say that I felt at home right away and have had a blast since joining.

Take the plunge and you won't be disappointed!

This shameless promotion brought to you by Paladent the only sugar free chewing gum for Paladins

I've been thinking about a server change. I'm currently on illidan and I Have a 5470 Mage and a 4500 warrior. They are both horde though so that gets pricey. Another option would be a level 1 toon with all the trimmings( heirloomsx5, priormdial saronite x 3 for cash). I guess I'm trying to gauge whether I should change or not. On illidan I feel by myself alot as most of the people seem to not be christians which is a defnitie problem. One concern is that I'm on est. You raids time are 6-10 pst which I think is 9-1am, that may actually work for me.

Anyone else on Est?

Hey, I was on Illidan Horde! Do you remember Magore? Maybe more do you remember Mortis Consortium?

Anyway, would be great to have you whether it's a lvl 1 or 80.

Last edited:
- That made me almost spit my coffee out lol
3) Because of my toon's name I was given a nickname pretty early on by some - which might not sound like anything but it shows how quick and willing they are to accept you

Did you spit coffee out your nose sneezey? That would've been quite the interesting thing to see. But not surprising coming from you!

jokitaylor:[3) Because of my toon's name I was given a nickname pretty early on by some - which might not sound like anything but it shows how quick and willing they are to accept you
/QUOTE]

who can type or pronounce your real toons name: "pneumatikos"....sneezy is much more fun and easier :D

Back