I like....

I drink anywhere from 6 cups to 2 pots of Coffee a day. My favorite place to buy coffee and brand to brew is Dunkin Doughnuts. Working for the state however I usually end up with junk foldgers or horribad Maxwell House. 8 O'Clock is also awesome. And yes Pilot does have good coffee. It was my favorite truck stop as a trucker for starting those midnight long hauls.

I must agree with PF:

Coffee is meant to be black.

If God had meant for coffee to be blond and sweet instead of brunette and bitter, he would have made it that way.

Chicory! Love that Cajun brew! New Orleans, a cup of that wonderful elixir and a beignet... ooo la la!

I drink anywhere from 6 cups to 2 pots of Coffee a day. My favorite place to buy coffee and brand to brew is Dunkin Doughnuts. Working for the state however I usually end up with junk foldgers or horribad Maxwell House. 8 O'Clock is also awesome. And yes Pilot does have good coffee. It was my favorite truck stop as a trucker for starting those midnight long hauls.

try the home brew DD cinnamon coffee, puts the designer coffees to shame.

Pay for coffee? We brew our own in my house.

If you are using good beans that's fine, but if you're drinking Maxwell house or folgers... eww. They put their beans through a process called "pre-staling". They purposely make their beans stale!!!! Flat tasting coffee is bad coffee.

Kona is awesome. I think you can even buy it in Circle K, but it taste horribad there. Publix bean selection is probably the best kona :)

Kona is awesome. I think you can even buy it in Circle K, but it taste horribad there. Publix bean selection is probably the best kona :)

The problem is that I can't find good Kona where I live. The only place that has good blends is Starbucks around here when it comes to imports but that being sid, I am on a Starbucks boycott because I feel that you shouldn't have to pay so much for coffee. It seems as if they have monopolized the import market because even Gloria Jean's and Caribou don't really have a fine selection like they should.

Nothing like drinking liquid made from beans passed through the digestive tract of a furry little friend! In all seriousness though, I've been told that's the best coffee ever.

Back