I have an idea.

B

Blue Rebel

Lets use the message board a lot more, lol.

Be a great place to post strats and many different things instead of letting it just be a waste of space.

thats what i say.... just no one likes to listen to me hehe
tounge.gif

i think its funny how i am still in charge of WC3 when i dont play it right now( for reasons stated in General forum, and i knowtice that these topics get lots of views but NO RESPONSES come on guys you can spam them if you so desire i wont mind unless it gets out of hand.

/me smacks Exo-Slayer

Methinks that there is a wonderful structure already established for this chapter, but we simply need more active players who are excited about this game.

Unfortunately, even after plunking down fifty bucks to pre-order the game, I simply can't get excited about Warcraft III. Starcraft, as of this post, has all of my RTS love.

BUT I do have a sample recruiting post that I sometimes use on the Battle.net forums. If anyone is interested in serving as the Warcraft III chapter recruiter, just e-mail me at tek7@toj.cc and I'll send that text file your way.

smile.gif

sorry hehe i tryed to post about exo i will just smack him in RL for fun next time i see him.

Tek what are you talkinga bout a good system and all i was looking at the WC3 page and we got alot of memebers but not many active ( my self included till april). all i was trying to say was we could have FUN cuz that is all these games are ment for. oh well random ramblings from me again.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LionOfJudah @ Feb. 04 2003,12:56)]Tek what are you talkinga bout a good system and all
I just meant that we already have a roster system, a forum, and a meeting place on Battle.net already established. It would be an easy task to go recruit new members and introduce them to the group.

When a clan is just starting, it's more difficult to acquaint new members with the structure since it's usually still under construction. With Tribe of Judah, we've streamlined the joining and introduction process, and have already established a large community on our forums and a smaller community on our IRC channel.

So, basically, the walls are built, the roof is up, and now it's time to go out there and invite people over.
smile.gif

Back