Human strat!

Exo-Slayer

Ok im going to start putting up a Common strategy i use every few days the first one is something ive used for a long time and works very well.

Most human players use very similar strategys get footman rush for casters then knights or skip the barraks and go strait for casters this works but is sorta cheap. I am diffrent though i like being orignal so heres my strat.

First i start building an Alter and Farm and send 5 peons to the mine and when 280 gold comes in start a rax(baraks) get 5-7 peons on lumber as you can use extras for quick expansion if the option arises.
     Once alter is done get a Archmage and put a point in Water Elemental for early creeping. Build a Blacksmith upgrade ranged weapons and armor and start pumping out Rifleman as fast as possible and tech to keep. Creep fast and hard trying to get to 6, put your points into water elemental so you have something to take hits and easy creeping and spare points into Brillance, at 6 get Teloport.
   Once Keep is done build a Arcane Sanctuary and Workshop get a few priests to keep the Rifleman alive and upgrade Priests master training. Start teching for castle and continue researching ranged weapons. Around this time an expansion is needed send 4 peons to a mine and tell them all to build it. Get a Mountain King with Archmage he has unlimited mana and is very important vs Ud or Human.
   Once your Castle is done Upgrade Priest Master training and set Innerfire to auto cast get about 12 Rifleman and your hero should be near 6 and 3. Build a few steam tanks and get the last Ranged upgrade.
    At this point you are ready to attack, Send the tanks towrd a main base and go and attack his expansion with the rest of your army. If he teloports to you at his expansion Mass Teloport in his base near your tanks and make sure to stun anyone with the MK that can sleep your AM, if he tries to kill your tanks and does not come to the expansion take it out and let him try to get through the Fortified armor before the upgraded dmg destroys everything. Often your enemy is out of TP scrolls by now and you have just won the game, if  not let him come in keep creating Water Elementals and use your Mountain king to your advantage and let your tanks anhilate his base. If the battle is going bad Teloport out and go for the expansion but send the tanks to his base again rinse and repeat. Use mass teloport to your advantage he is going to run out of Scrolls before you run out of mana.

Things to remember
*Know what your enemy is doing keep scouting him and if he is building something to counter you, alter this strat slightly and you will be fine. Example if he is getting lots of air get a few Gryphs and anhilate him with Rifleman Gryphs and Innerfire.
*If you are being hero harassed/rushed build a few Towers and he will stop. use your moutain king to stun if he tries late game stunts.
*If in your scouting you notice they are massing get a few towers and be ready to defend always keep a tp with one of your heros.

Next up my orc Strategy expect it sometime soon.

When you post your orc strat, I will post mine and we will see who's better.

What name/server you play on we should play sometime.

Im Exo-Slayer or ExoSlayer (second being the good ratio)
On east.

Ok i am going to edit this for him because he is lazy and is a bum.

He is usually a grunt/doc or a Doc/Tuaren/Shaman if he has time/ resources and feels like it. he usually likes the FS and then 2nd a TC

Back