Huh?

Justice

Been a little while since I last checked these forums, been gaming a lot and trying new games and stuff. So uh, Editor's guild? Is this supposed to replace the web development group? Cuz I was in that and wondering... I'm not sure how the ToJ is setup anymore
sad.gif

Were here to do anything that involves maing stuff..

websites/maps/mods/graphics/wallpapers/flash

anything at all.. the editors website is being worked on and im sure once its up it will give a clearer picture.

Don't worry, I have been working with a friend on the Editor's Guild site, and we are almost done. There is little left for us to do. So by the time the site gets up all your questions sould be answered. Though if you have any more questions at all please post and I will try to respond asap.

God Bless
-ChaosSniper

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Justice @ Feb. 25 2003,2:00)]So uh, Editor's guild? Is this supposed to replace the web development group? Cuz I was in that and wondering... I'm not sure how the ToJ is setup anymore
sad.gif
That's a very good question, Justice. Unfortunately, we have not yet reached a conclusion. >_<

ChaosSniper rules the Editors Guild and Plankeye, having recently been assigned the role of Web Development Project Leader, has charge of the ToJ web team. So, we'll be exploring the various possible configurations for these groups and their members and I'll ask that the group leaders post their conclusions when the time comes.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Were here to do anything that involves maing stuff..

Did you say maiming stuff rizz? Dern right we are!
biggrin.gif

Ix

Yeah can we get a translation on that one?

Ug, that red ink on blue background killed the poor eyes
sad.gif

Back