Colossal

[GFC#11]Colossal
How to get custom Bf2 stats like the one below in my sig,

1. Go to www.tehsig.com make an account

2. Go to your feeds and create new

3. Find your player number and put it in

4. Go to your templates in User CP and hit create new

5. Click the kind you want and hit create

6. From the menu it brings you to go back to user cp and copy and past the hosting url into your signature on the forums

I was being sad, takes up about a half page on the comp that im currently on. (Not my own comp).

Anyway, I guess thanks for posting the info above ^_^

Be careful with these sigs, I found some inappropiate content in the code.

I've spent a few hours trying to modify the code for the sigs to be smaller and I ran across this:

<select><text string="BABES" y="[?({sig:awb:y}+{sig:awb:height}/2)+({sig:this:height}/2)?]" x="[?({sig:canvas:width}/2)-({sig:this:width}/2)?]" font="timesbd.ttf" size="40" color="FFFFFFEE" angle="0" /></select>

And the forums have some very provactative content on them, that site should be rated non-christian and adult only. DO not go into thier forums.

Talon said:
And the forums have some very provactative content on them, that site should be rated non-christian and adult only. DO not go into thier forums.

do you think these sigs are ok? should I bother getting one or should I just do without? They look pretty cool, but I don't want to support anything like that..

The sigs them selves are ok, some of them have the code I posted in them, make sure to edit the code and delete that line.

Its your choice if you want to use thier sigs or not. I was just warning everyone not to go to forums.

This code:
<select><text string="BABES" y="[?({sig:awb:y}+{sig:awb:height}/2)+({sig:this:height}/2)?]" x="[?({sig:canvas:width}/2)-({sig:this:width}/2)?]" font="timesbd.ttf" size="40" color="FFFFFFEE" angle="0" /></select>

In the background of the sigs you can see a very faint word. Like duty, honor. This code adds the word "BABES" in the background, the code is a random choice, between several options.

<random>
<select><text string="HONOR" y="[?({sig:awb:y}+{sig:awb:height}/2)+({sig:this:height}/2)?]" x="[?({sig:canvas:width}/2)-({sig:this:width}/2)?]" font="timesbd.ttf" size="40" color="FFFFFFEE" angle="0" /></select>
<select><text string="COURAGE" y="[?({sig:awb:y}+{sig:awb:height}/2)+({sig:this:height}/2)?]" x="[?({sig:canvas:width}/2)-({sig:this:width}/2)?]" font="timesbd.ttf" size="40" color="FFFFFFEE" angle="0" /></select>
<select><text string="DUTY" y="[?({sig:awb:y}+{sig:awb:height}/2)+({sig:this:height}/2)?]" x="[?({sig:canvas:width}/2)-({sig:this:width}/2)?]" font="timesbd.ttf" size="40" color="FFFFFFEE" angle="0" /></select>
</random>

I edited the "babes" line out of my sig.

astrod00d said:
My sig is linked to bf2tracker instead of Hypernia.

yeah, i changed the link to my website also, which the bf2 tracker there links to bf2s.com stats.

Back