HK-51 and a good CS experience

direpath

So when I transferred my scoundrel over I lost all my progress in my HK quest line... :(

So I ran through the Theoretika again, then sent my Burba item to Jume to start looking for the piece on DK.

Well after two long attempts scouring the area I started to get frustrated and decided to submit a ticket to see if I could get my mission items back as I had all except the two flashpoint ones...

My ticket was closed this morning, so I logged in at lunch and they just gave me credit for the entire repairs required quest, saving me from the two flash points. So now all I need to do is head back to Section X and mop the floor with whatever baddie is guarding the HK.

Yay for quick and positive CS!

Wow, great news! That's awesome customer service! The Hardmode Flashpoint mission was a pain because it seemed to take forever! Glad you didn't have to do it. HK is fun to have a along. I've bought him for a couple of my other characters, which I don't want to do too often at 1M credits each! lol

Post here if you need help with the Section X quest.

Thanks. I managed to wrap up the section x quest last night. Corso got himself killed at about 75% and I thought I was doomed. Fortunately the Lord of Agony uses a lot of channelled ranged attacks. I was able to easily defeat him using the archways to break line of sight. The battle took a good 10-15 minutes but I got it done.

HK is now mine. I also used the extra set of gear that came with him to beef up Corso's modded gear (I had no idea how far out of date some of his mods were lol - some as low as level 30 mods)

I really enjoyed doing that quest. The seeking of the components wasnt terrible. Dromund Kaas sucked. I definitely got lucky in getting to skip the two flashpoints. I may need to spend some more time on my scoundrel. I should take her to 55 and definitely kit out the companions with some better gear.

Back