Hi...im new...

FIR3

smile.gif
Ive been surfing this board and finally joined....Im Catholic....*puts on flame suit*. Great site.....love the reviews....some of the best reviews on the net.

dont worry about being catholic hehe their are other catholics on this board too, im not one of them, but welcome
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (FIR3 @ Mar. 18 2004,2:43)]
smile.gif
Ive been surfing this board and finally joined....Im Catholic....*puts on flame suit*. Great site.....love the reviews....some of the best reviews on the net.
rofl

humble people are the best

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Fire, just let me be the first to say that your avatar ROCKS. Pen-pen rules! w00t!
Um..*backs away slowly*
lol welcome fir3. Hope you enjoy your time here!
smile.gif

Yes, welcome to CGA you two. Hmm, I think Im the only person who's hasnt introduced himself, never thought to do so, until everyone else I saw come here do so, lol. O well, meh just a lowly forum luker anyhow....

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Hmm, I think Im the only person who's hasnt introduced himself
nope, your not the only one, and I don't inted on intruducing myself anytime soon... Call me the introduction rebel
cool.gif

Err, more of a forum "dweller" really. I had 1300 at my old clan boards, 500 at another, and currently 1290 at planet wolf; here, Im slacking on the job ;)

Back