Hi Everyone.

tagtarsis

Hi guys, my name is Jason.

I have been an active member of Lions of Judah for about a year before trying out EQ2 for about 2 months. Spent the first bit of time on the PvP server and then once Mirkil pointed out (on the Lions of Judah website) there was a Christian guild on EQ2 I jumped at the chance to join up.

I am playing the Mystic Spurgen and his trusty helper Holy Spirit.

I know I am new to you guys but the spirit of love and giving I have seen in just the few days I have been in the guild has impressed me. I really look forward to seeing more of you soon on there.

I hope to be helpful member and I look forward to growing in EQ2 knowledge (im a bit of a noob still) along with the guild level. :D

The game is very fun and I have enjoyed all the classes I have tried out. I played a Monk and a Conj on the PvP server and I have to say its allot of fun overall, but even more fun is the in game fellowship with like minded people. (this is what I got out of Warhammer LOJ and now would say is very good within KoIA.)

As for myself I will post a bit more about me later.

God Bless you guys!
Jason

It is great to have to and hope you enjoy the guild...I will try to help you with what I can but I have only been playing the game for 4 months...

Back