Heroes' Ascent changes and bonus

DZwart

Legacy of Elijah Officer
At Noon PDT Friday, Heroes' Ascent will permenantly change to an 8v8 battleground. In celebration, you will receive double fame and double faction through 11:59 PDT on Sunday, April 1.

So, just as we are almost getting used to 6v6 and the last round of skill changes, here comes another!

Thoughts on a build or builds?

I'm going to venture a guess that spike builds will see a resurgance again, so we may want to consider our rit spike with spirits to protect us.

So, just as we are almost getting used to 6v6 and the last round of skill changes, here comes another!

Thoughts on a build or builds?

I'm going to venture a guess that spike builds will see a resurgance again, so we may want to consider our rit spike with spirits to protect us.

Honestly, in 8v8 the rit spike really does well. So I think that would probably be a very solid option for us right now.

Paul

Is there a plan for PvP tonight?

I will be on tonight and have a rit if anyone is up for it. Just give me an idea of what skills to bring. I'm guessing rit spike uses mostly channeling? And for spirit spam, do you split between communing and restoration? How many spirits does one bring in that build?

Will do some of my own research today too. But I just wanted to get an idea of what you guys are looking for...assuming you want me to come along as I am pretty new to PvP.

Wanderlust pwns.
The spike usually consists of all attributes in channeling, and rest in restoration and skills like, caretakers charge, spirit rift, Channeled strike and Gaze from beyond. The rit. spiker's usually bring one spirit and flesh of my flesh and Generous Was Tsungrai.

sry guys, cant make it cause.. my comp is dead. i gl tho, hope you guys get lots of fame..... and then transfer it to my account!! :D

We gonna assemble a team?

I've never played HA...just unlocked it yesterday.

So far, I can tank (or so I think...baha) or nuke.

Lets make a roster/initial strategy and pick a date.

Friday evening?

I have a primary W and fire E with secondary Mo, N, and D.

Back