Help With My New Macbook Pro

Dreadfoe

It looks like I can record Video in-game. Under "Mac Options" I lists Recording Options. Anyway. Has anyone tried this out?

Thanks,
Bill

It works exactly as intended...I am sorry that you were stolen by Apple though...(I used to work for Apple)...

funny story, Tree gave me a Macbook pro to use for work (and wow) one day it grind-ed to a halt and I was like..."what the heck?" Turns out I somehow had set the WoW video recording to "always on" and it completely filled up a 250gig HD with WoW videos.

But yeah, video recording in WoW with a mac is super easy, figure out what the hotkeys are for on and off and your good to go.

Says the man who's advice to fix a video problem is to throw the whole computer away and then to kick a kitten...umm yeah, dbl the dosage. :)

I just dislike Macs and Cats... It was really a double whammy of a post... 2 birds.. one post...

Actually... I posted that right after my roommate's cat puked on the carpet i spent the weekend cleaning... that might have something to do with my wanting to kick a cat...

But i am still very negative about Apple as a company in general.

But i am still very negative about Apple as a company in general.

I used to support them, and be all like Mac or bust...then I went to work for them...and found out all the crap they don't tell their customers and found out stuff about Macs I cannot legally tell you...

Speaking of kitties...

hello-kitty-stormtrooper.JPG

This is from Comic-Con. In San Diego. Ewoks lives in San Diego. Coincidence? Ewoks, is this abomination your fault?

LOL! invite me over! BBQ time! Oh hey speaking of that, my wife and kids leave me for a week (leaving tonight) we should have a So Cal BBQ!

Here's a BoingBoing link that links to a blog where it was originally posted.

Disclaimer/warning: While I don't see any offensive stuff right off on either of the pages (although the name of the blog is marginal), these are definitely not Redeemed/ToJ standards sites.

http://www.boingboing.net/2009/07/24/hello-stormtrooper.html

We should have a BBQ indeed! Is Icthus going to come down and grill for us?

Back