Help with Home command

Proverb

Something has change with beds and home? I have 2 houses i used /ehome with first house and 2nd house i used the bed to set home and all had to do is type /home to get to the the 2nd house. But now I type in /ehome or /home and takes me to same spot in the 1st house. I thought well maybe my bed got destroyed so i took a lonnng run lol to get to my 2nd house and the bed was still there so i went to bed and it started a new day and it said on the screen Home set. So i type in /ehome took back to 1st home and type in /home and still took me to 1st home. Something has changed because it did work a couple weeks ago. So we only have 1 home bind point now or is there any way to set more then 1 home for Players group the help command list only shows you can set 1 home.

Before we addd Essentials, we had a plugin managing home and spawn commands. That command was /home. When we added Essentials, it has its own home and spawn management, and I planned to remove the first home plugin. I gave people time to set their homes with Essentials, using the /ehomeset command. Durring the time both plugins were being used, /home was the original that would be removed, and /ehome was Essentials. When the original home plugin was removed, Essentials took command over the /home command, which is why it is set the same as /ehome, they are the same command. It was never our intention to use both plugins to manage multiple homes. Essentials is set to only allow one home right now. We can make it two, and then you would use /sethome <name1> and /sethome <name2> to set multiple homes, and /home <name1> and /home <name2> to travel to them.

Back