Hello?

Br0k3n

Anyone still play CS or CS:S? I'm up for either, and looking for some Christians to game with...where ya'll at?

Hi..welcome.

I still play both, although recently I haven't been playing as much I would like to. Hopefully this will change in the near future, but real life seems to be interrupting.

The last time that I played with fellow toj members was a few weeks ago, on one of the GFC servers. They can be found here: http://godsfrozenchosen.com/servers.html

While we may not currently have a server, the community/chapter is still alive. Some members may be busy with real life, or may be playing other games with the absense of a server.

I'm still here, and I know there are a few others.

I know I have xfire (name Whon) and aim (whon54) I'm not always playing but if I see people playing I usually jump on for a bit.

Hopefully with everyone's donation toward the TOJ server CS could be back online soon. I know I miss it at times even though I got pwned. (only because of dial up someday CS will have broadband then we'll see who gets pwned). :)

haha yea i'm still aroundthough thisforum isn't very alive w/out a server hopin i can donate soon as i miss the good ole times

Hey all, I never see anyone on any of the servers. Come on fellas, let's play some CS 1.6! :) fyi, my xfire id is Br0k3n if anyone wants to add me.

Back