Hello?

E

Ethan

Maybe I'm just missing people but is anyone been to Battle.net lately? We've been pretty much dead since we formed the clan. I stop by Public Chat Christians numerous times daily and nada.

Later

im with ya there- i play mostly starcraft and have only once met somebody in public chat christians, and never in the channel thats supposed to be for starcraft. If u play starcraft- (or if not, im gettin wc3 soon) then tell me when ya wanna get on cause id play. It does kinda seem slow around here.

As of right now the WC3 sector of ToJ is not very big. It is left to your leader to bolster activity within his chapter. You may want to take part in a practice I like to call "Recruiting". We encourage the growth and expansion of all chapters, especially those that are just starting.

*nod* If anyone is interested in volunteering to serve as the Warcraft III chapter recruiter, contact me by e-mail (tek7 AT cgalliance DOT org) and I'll reply with a sample recruiting message you can post to the Battle.net forums and other popular forums.

I believe i said this to LoJ before.. this chapter needs a Co-leader :/ after getting a Co-leader, our StarCrafT chapter's grown and we're already having our first tourney
biggrin.gif

GG

I know LOJ just went to college and is still in transition getting his net back and stuff. I usualy play at least 1 game a day on battle.net and I often see people in the channel or in games. My friends list has everymember of ToJ and when ever im on I always see at least one person on.

Yeh.. LoJ is going through lots of stuffs.. So guys please be patient, and hope for the best, he'll coem bak to u guys soon.. I already miss the dancing bday bear's posts T_^

I went out to Dinner with him Thursday before he left, it was going to be like a 22 hour trip for him and then he wasnt sure what kinda line the college would have so we may see him in the near future or I will give him a call on his Cell phone. If something happens and he does not have a way to get online I will relay any messages he has.

Ok- first off where could u find the b-net name list for all the toj members? Also I'd be willing to be the co-leader for wc3 if you were desperate. I dont know just a whole lot about it an ud have to teach me some stuff but i am willing. Currently i dont have wc3 but have played it, and have 1 an 2 and will get 3 very very soon. Like i said- i dont know a whole lot about being a co-leader an you'd have to train me a bit but i'd sure be willing to help.

As long as LoJ is able to get to internet, its not a desperate thing, however, if he cannot, this chapter may need it. We gotta contact LoJ about this though, its his decision to appoint a Co-leader :/

As for searchin, i hav no-idea. All i know is you can add them to ur f-list and u can search them taht way >_<

hey Holy crusader glad to see you'll be getting the game. I'd be happy to play yah..Maybe we can get some games going again.

here is the names of the people in the clan...so once you get WC3 be sure to add them to your friends list.

Ethan009 (thats me)
LionOfJudah
Tek7
Exoslayer
the_Strobe
Dionysius7
Tack12
Finalpro
Bakihanma
Lordspam
njdevil2350
Maklaka

Count me in too! although i'm not sure i'll be getting any games from now on.. Highskool Soph one o' the most important times in me life
biggrin.gif
but if i get a chance, i'll join u guys ;)

9th.Flash <-- this is an old id, and i heard somethin about Blizzard kicking people who had . in there names -_- my SC id is fine, dunno if it applies to WC3.. if it does, i'll get another one and annouce it.
smile.gif

Ok cool- and thanks. I'll most likely be getting the game within a few days actually so ill cya soon there. I've played before and know the basic idea of it so i'm not that bad
tounge.gif
. A friend actually got me hoked on Tower-D games. lol.

I once did that, and i was the best out of all -_- some how i managed to pull out this weird move where i trapped everyone that had to destroy lol.

What does everyone think about doing a Tournament in September, either a ToJ only or maybe invite some friends along and see if we can get some new members?

1v1 or 2v2 would be really cool.

The tower games is a ums where u build towers on ur spot in this maze thingy and then comp units come run through the maze an if they get to the middle without you killin 'em off, then you lose. Its pretty fun. Similar to "Another D" or "Spore D" on starcraft.

Exo-Slayer is the co-leader for Wc3 because he is alot more "playing" than i will be when i am at college.

Ok, I can handle that. Do I get anything special?
Like a cookie, I want a cookie...
Make sure its choclate chip.
and some milk.

Back